Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Umm da 2002 raptors are NOT durabuck (just

Da piece of material that separates da panels are

& entire back)

But da 2000 infrared VI's, oreo VI, & 2012 raptors

ARE durabuck. I would know, i own every pair of

Kicks you're talkin about.

Good observation. Even the og "raptors" 7 had nubuck on the toe and some panels on the sides.
Thats why it fades and look like dark grey.

Its a year away, so Ill reserve my excitement until we get into 2014 ,, no doubt these are a very sought after pair, and will cause a frenzy when they drop...

I will finally UN-DS my infrared pack this summer. I'm sure these will release around black friday next year.

MN only speculates tho, so I will have to wait for someone to officially confirm this.

Dudes acting like a year ago MN wasn't telling ya'll the AQUAs were coming out again lol

Umm da 2002 raptors are NOT durabuck (just

Da piece of material that separates da panels are

& entire back)

But da 2000 infrared VI's, oreo VI, & 2012 raptors

ARE durabuck. I would know, i own every pair of

Kicks you're talkin about.
I owned the 02's and 00's so I know what I'm talking about. No point in arguing, though.

Maybe it's time to bump those material comparison threads.

Last edited:
Blue soles don't turn yellow they turn a green/brownish color.

Thats not true.
I have the penny olympics, og af 180 and og foamposites. All had blue tint and turned yellow after longer wear.
To state that the ogs did not have a blue tint is not true. The only ones with clear icy ones were the dmp 11 and 2009 space jams which looks less good imo.
Og concord 11 had blue tint and milky soles!

One of my grails, hope it actually drops. Really don't wanna wait until next June though haha

I need a few pairs of these. Had 2 pairs of 2010 black/varsity red 6s and both are beat to the ground now. I will need at least 3-4 pairs of these. The black/infrared 6 is such a classic sneaker that needs to be in my rotation at all times.

i thought JB was going to do a special 25th year release beginning with the '88 3s? Shouldn't the '89 4s be the next NA shoe for 2014?

Last edited:
**** it. I'm down. I need another pair anyway. I gave mine to my younger cousin.

This is coming from the same people that said the Air Jordan Marion Vi was coming out this year

Back
Top Bottom