Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I have a very good feeling that this shoe will release on June.  The day they won was the 12th, so it's very unlikely to release this shoe on a Thursday, but they release the 88's last year on a Wednesday.  Hmmm... somewhat special days pattern for Jordan Brand.
Maybe when they come back with NA or something, but not for the 23rd anniversary. At least I don't think so, Jordan's released during the week would be fine with me, got the 88's no problem.

If black infrareds return, then I'll have second thoughts about buying carmines, I don't care if they put the nike air or jumpman, I will cop.

These are my favorite 6s and one of my favorite retros. These would be perfect if they put a nike air on the back.

Nike Catalog from 1991 (posted it in the white/infrared thread as well)
View media item 790788

Sweet pic...I like to look through the old Eastbays that I have every now and then! Funny how the retros used to make the magazines! Or OG's go on clearance for like $39.99! Those were the days. Can't wait for this release, everyte I see this shoe I think of switch hand layup vs Lakers in Finals!

Back
Top Bottom