Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Would a DS pair from 2000 hold up or crumble ?

They would most likely crumble. Letting a shoe sit around for that long without wearing them is bad for the shoe. If you looking for a 2000 pair to wear I would suggest getting a pair that has been worn.

Dude can't even get the year right on the metallic v's. It was 2011, not 2010. The nubuck was not the best compared to last year's black cement iv's. But my pair I had I wore almost every day for 7 months for work, 5 days a week. I work outside so that nubuck took a beating and look like absolute crap by month 5. Cracking, fade spots, and just a pain to take care of. So I can only pray for the vi's to have durabuck, if it's nubuck it's a no for me.
Yeah lmao i noticed that mistake but was too tired to correct that mistake.
I could've sworn it was durabuck. There was a thread a year ago and everybody agreed on em being durabuck.

Since the White Infrareds are "presumably" better than the 2010 version, I expect these to be the same, better quality/materials.

View media item 788440
Not my pic, but :pimp: lawd have mercy on my barreh

These > White Infrareds..

I still remember first opening my Infrared Pack.. that packaging was really nice. I still have it even though both pairs are on ice in containers.

One of the few shoes I ever copped w/ a hook up.

Last edited:
Since the White Infrareds are "presumably" better than the 2010 version, I expect these to be the same, better quality/materials.
i'm just scared how the pinkish infrared is going to look on the all black upper... hopefully better than the whites 

...The same as the 2014 White Infrareds, as in better than the pack version supposedly. Did you just stop reading where you felt like? :lol:

:lol: doh

But from what I've heard the white infrared isn't better, the pink is just brighter.

View media item 788440
Not my pic, but :pimp: lawd have mercy on my barreh

These > White Infrareds..

I still remember first opening my Infrared Pack.. that packaging was really nice. I still have it even though both pairs are on ice in containers.

One of the few shoes I ever copped w/ a hook up.

Did anybody catch the Nike Air on the back. When did these come out?

But from what I've heard the white infrared isn't better, the pink is just brighter.

Happens to the best of us son :lol:

That wouldn't surprise me at all though. I can see the leather being less shiny too, but I doubt it's any better than the 2010 pairs. Jordan Brand gon' Jordan Brand.

Did anybody catch the Nike Air on the back. When did these come out?

It's a really clean pair of 2000's. Possibly sole swapped.

Last edited:

Go into the White / Infrared thread man. I literally just started a debate by saying that the Infrared is too pink for me. People in that thread are defending the shoe like it's their house :lol:

Those are the other 6's coming out some kids call them "Toro's" cause the heavy amount of red.

Those are the other 6's coming out some kids call them "Toro's" cause the heavy amount of red.

Makes sense, seeing "Infrared" is stated before "Black". Guess I'm a little hyped for the release, lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Makes sense, seeing "Infrared" is stated before "Black". Guess I'm a little hyped for the release, lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah I'm pumped for November just that it's quite some time away. I intend to make these the first 6s I buy

I can never figure it out but when I think about i really only like These and DMP are the only 6's i really like dont get me wrong the other colors are nice. but those two just make me feel some type of way.

whatever kind of red they decide to put on this shoe i could give a fudge about,

i just hope the material doesn't look like it needs lotion.

i honestly wouldn't mind that infrared thats on the white pair, i guess it looks really loud on white.

those all red ones are trash though, they are really beating this all red ish to the ground.

BTW everyone already wants these, you just wait till the sneakerblogs and complex show mad pictures of kanye in these. 

Last edited:

whatever kind of red they decide to put on this shoe i could give a fudge about,

i just hope the material doesn't look like it needs lotion.

i honestly wouldn't mind that infrared thats on the white pair, i guess it looks really loud on white.

those all red ones are trash though, they are really beating this all red ish to the ground.

BTW everyone already wants these, you just wait till the sneakerblogs and complex show mad pictures of kanye in these.  
Noooooooooooooo!!!! 
laugh.gif

I have a very good feeling that this shoe will release on June.  The day they won was the 12th, so it's very unlikely to release this shoe on a Thursday, but they release the 88's last year on a Wednesday.  Hmmm... somewhat special days pattern for Jordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom