Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My pics don't do justice but these are definitely infared

View media item 1269699

This may be a better comparison

View media item 1269698
seems like they look better in the darker light. It's like when they're out in the sun when that infrared looks a bit to bright/pinkish to me. My Yeezy Foams have that same color basically tho and it looks real good up next to that black. I think these pics make em look good to me and I've been critical of them.

Last edited:
My bad bvb13, I read your post and some how I thought you asking about the shade of red. I don't know how that happened but as far as sizing goes, I got my normal size 11.5 and they fit fine. They do run smaller than my 2010 White Varsity Red 6 and 2008 CDP Carmines. Hope this helps.

View media item 1269699

View media item 1269698

View media item 1269699

View media item 1269698

laugh.gif

Last time I was even in a FNL out this way was the week before the release of the Black / Red VII's back in 2012...Figured I'd stick my head in and get a feel for what's going on...Chick working the register straight up told me she would flow me a pair for an extra $100...When I gave her the wtf face she told me I could easily resell them for a couple hundred more...Walked out right then...

Now I'm just joe nobody off the street...Imagine if you had a plug...Those grimy fools might let you walk right in the back and take a run through every pair they have...
Kind of disappointing, yet not really at the same time, you know? Oh well.

Got the calls earlier today Locked down lil bro pair and did a pair for me just for the hell of it ...surprised by these raffles

My FNL and FTL near LA keeps telling me they making calls next Thurs/Fri... not this week.. yet I hear some people are getting calls around LA area? 

My bad bvb13, I read your post and some how I thought you asking about the shade of red. I don't know how that happened but as far as sizing goes, I got my normal size 11.5 and they fit fine. They do run smaller than my 2010 White Varsity Red 6 and 2008 CDP Carmines. Hope this helps.

You're a good man. Thanks for the clarification. Can't wait for these now.

My FNL and FTL near LA keeps telling me they making calls next Thurs/Fri... not this week.. yet I hear some people are getting calls around LA area? 
Doesn't sound kind of fishy that they told you next Thurs/Fri...? Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday the day of release...?  Starting not to trust anything these employees are saying over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom