Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

NDC for the win with these and the red Penny's! Plus 12% cash back. It was weird b/c before I submitted this order another order came up with both shoes discounted by 20%. I tried to hop on that fast but it must have caught on something wasnt right and didnt go through. lol Still happy though.Got another pair of Penny's off JJ with 6% cash back. Today was a good day! 
smokin.gif

Whew, got a GS pair for the ol' lady off NDC and waiting to checkout on FTL for my friend visiting from down under. Wasn't the easiest of cops.

I need some motivation right now guys. Anyone have a success story where they waited for a minute and were successful in getting a pair in the past in a launch like this?
got two pairs of tiffany dunk highs but it took an hour and 40 minutes of waiting in line.

They should start limiting purchases this joints at the very least so more folks could eat

Last edited:
Mobile countdown was 10 seconds faster for me. But I wasn't used to the mobile interface so I still added to cart on my computer before mobile.
yeah mine too. i even got kicked out of line in my iPhone but when i chose another size it went through. figure i change the size id get a better chance. so i ended up getting an 11. 

Back
Top Bottom