Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

For those that got through on Eastbay, were you charged tax and shipping? I thought both were usually free on their site.
Tax is "free?"
laugh.gif

Since everyone has the wait times to check out dont miss out on that ebates cash back >D ... 

Eastbay 11% cash back
Nike 12% cash back
FootLocker 3% cash back
Champs 8% cash back
Finishline 8% cash back 
FootAction 2.5% cash back

Hell any of your black friday / christmas shopping online you gon get some $$ back EASY MONEY

Finishline doesnt do cash backs on Jordans.

Yeah but remember Nike produces what sells, as long as these keep getting hyped we can expect another retro in a few years...

Now where are my Mocha 3s and AJKO 2s...
Dang. Mocha 3s...I got that on clearance from FootAction for like $40-50 in the 10th grade :lol:

Nike knows marketing. They know what the kids like and hence why the give gift packages to popular individuals.

Then why did the go on sale when they first retro-d?

The legacy of Michael Jordan the basketball player is barely relevant to the steam behind Jordan Brand from the late 00s on.

What are you going to tell me next? That kids in Iowa all of a sudden started buying Yankee fitteds around the late 90s because of Lou Gehrig?

THANK YOU! Someone gets the state of affairs on here.

I'm still waiting in line to check out at finish line and in the process I got an email from them saying the shoes were still in my cart.  

For those that got through on Eastbay, were you charged tax and shipping? I thought both were usually free on their site.
depends on the state you live in for tax.  shipping wasn't free since it said no coupons could be used, but it's whatever.

Yes. Got that couple of times.

Worst experience on NDC. Was able to add early on and ran into a plethora of error messages; from losing my place in line, to error after clicking confirm order to having to re-validate my login info. Finally went through 30-40 mins ago, albeit no confirmation email yet.

Sizes on NDC are now showing as OOS so it looks like the show is wrapping up.

Same with me, even problems with Paypal. Hit the back button when I would get an error and finally went through. Checked my order and it says waiting to ship so hopefully I am good. NDC has been terrible the last couple of times I have tried to get anything.

Back
Top Bottom