Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

FNL

CC and shipping address must be the same. SMH. i never ever had that problem. 

Called in . plenty of 9.5 left. I'm on the phone as i post this finishing the order. 

Last edited:
i waited inline on nike.com for 2 hours and 45 min, just to be told sold out. what *******, why even have it set up that way???

good thing finishline came through, hours b4 that.

Got my slice of pizza. These are amazing quality wise. If you haven't seen them you will be impressed. Good luck to all who are on the hunt
In your honest opinion, do you think that they improved the quality? I mean I collect mainly IVs and whenever I compare my 99 IV pairs to my 2012 IVs I feel like crying... I mean like crying really hard...
laugh.gif

However, I'm not sure whether that's the case with the VIs too.
Yep exactly. I'm seriously thinking about taking them back. These are garbage.
That's not good... Mine will arrive in a few days, but I'm ready to return them immediately back if that's the case.

Last edited:
I hardly tried for this release was so busy last week that I couldn't hit up the spots for raffles and online was no dice :lol: hopefully I can luck out on these because idk how hard it will be to get a 12.5 :\

Had to work from 4 yesterday afternoon till 8 this morning. (Well I chose to, because that's extra money for working two holidays :smokin ) Left work and went to get my hair cut at 9, barber was late. Left the shope around 9:40 and headed home to shower and freshen up. All the while, since 8 am, i've been trying on both FNL and Nike through my phone, to cop this shoe with no success. Check Twittter and FNL says they still have sizes up, so i'm thinking there's still a chance. Get home, start trying to get through on my labtop with no success, so I decide to resign myself to failure and move on. But because i've gotten so many other 6's this year, and because I was able to cop the Oreo 5's after 5 pm last year, I said what the hell and made the drive to the mall to see what was good. Get to the store, ask if they have any left in 10.5. Dude says he's got sizes 10.5-14, and only one 10.5. Had me like.

View media item 1279232
View media item 1279243
It's good to have them in the collection

Back
Top Bottom