Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Well I ate the Buffet off unclaimed pair
pimp.gif
. Was laughing at the madness this morning. A multi billion dollar company still have ****** servers. It amazes me.

Went to go pick up my pair here locally.  Other 2 are on their way.  Felt like a little kid...walked out the store wearing 'em and all.

Such memories.

Again, congrats to all that got a pair.

P.S.  Deff need a lacing adjustment.  Don't know how people can wear their shoes laced so tightly. #teamlooselaced

Last edited:
For as much as people hate kayne.....

They seem to be inspired by him enough to buy up whole stocks of shoes

STOP ITS ALMOST COOL TO SAY HOW MUCH YOU HATE KAYNE.....

DOUBT EVERY YOUNG PERSON IN AMERICA WANTS TO BE HIM.

Long story short the hype of jordans has transcended what any celb can do for the brand. Unless it's limited ish they wear. Kids like shoes cause it's the holidays its hyped.

many kids into shoes are looking into history and others because it's a black and red shoe.

Which matches their limited clothing supply that they brought to match their other red and black shoes.

I LOVE Kanye as an artist but to buy certain clothes or sneakers because he has worn them is wicked corny. Be yourself. For example: That APC x Kanye collaboration which was real overpriced but people bought it just because of Kanye.

I don't think they are wearing shoes because of kanye per se back in the late 00's . Like they weren't trying to be him lol, it's just slot of people who were not in the know with sneakers and basketball culture were put onto some shoes because of ye and other celebrities.

Think about it the 6 is a cool shoe in its own right, but if you young and don't know about Jordan's and you are just seeing these hot shoes on ye and you never really heard of them before, wouldn't you start thirsting too? I got this guy at my job that always asks me about shoes that he now wants because he saw somebody wearing them in a picture on in a magazine on a celeb. It's the same thing, and that's why varsity reds flew off the shelves when ye was photoed wearing them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom