Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Update guys: Its finally over. I don't have to refund that scum. He just decided to ship it back yesterday and ebay said that was to late. So now if he ships back the shoes I can sell either or and get more money. His ebay and PayPal account have been flagged also.

Update guys: Its finally over. I don't have to refund that scum. He just decided to ship it back yesterday and ebay said that was to late. So now if he ships back the shoes I can sell either or and get more money. His ebay and PayPal account have been flagged also.
Thats what's up. So I mean did you pretty much get lucky cuz he took too long?

Man, I kinda wish they'd give us a premium smooth leather ver for the black infrared. Would be a nod to the old durabuckwith the shiny finish but would also be different enough.

Thats what's up. So I mean did you pretty much get lucky cuz he took too long?
Lol yup. Idk how I was going to prove it. Tomorrow I'm going to get cleaning supplies and clean them and check to see if they're legit. Yes he sent back his old pair. They're not totally beat. Still could probably get $150-$200 for them with a good clean if they're real.

He sent his old pair? Kept the pair that you sent? Cant you do something about that? Can you show pics when you get them?

Yeah, but this dirty as f, scares me away from selling anything at all on ebay or anywhere else for that matter.
Yea, and that's the scam that's been goin on for years. That's why under the insole I would mark my shoe in a way
Hell, they don't even have to send back the same one beat up. Dude could had just sent back some roshes

I agree, these feel like bricks. Doesn't help that I bought my pair a half size up because I missed on retail everywhere else and there were call in orders at the Mall of America's FTL a few days after release that I caught for retail. An Air Jordan VI with a Timberland feel.

To the guy who said these should come with a premium leather... the leather like on the alternate motorsport 4s?

FD1AA27F-683D-4A47-B8F9-8D2F1ABBF77F.jpeg

Wouldn't mind owning the most recent retro, but a proper retro of these would be great.

I want a pair of this colorway just not these. After hearing what owners say about these I will have to wait for the next retro. Wouldn't mind the 2010 version, after seeing the Otis music video again.

Just wait on em, rbk93 rbk93 . The 2014's are absolute eternal hellfire, on feet. Your feet will be murdered, as soon as you them on.

God, I pray that they don't use that ashy *** material on the next retro. Hopefully, they at least use the Durabuck, from the 2000's.

Hopefully, they keep the 3M, and the Infrared shade the same. It was on SUPER point.

I remember the fit on 6s from the pairs I've managed to obtain over my life. Ultimately from what we've seen from most of the remastered Jordans, I don't think we'll get true 1 to 1s renditions of the OG models any time soon.

If that matters or not, remains to be seen.

Some on feet pics, from my Instagram.

8)

6tag_180817-172956.jpg
6tag_190817-085148.jpg
6tag_210817-070034.jpg

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

To all who own these, I would recommend removing the insoles, altogether. Then, search for some replacement ones. I'm not guaranteeing that they'll feel any better, though. It might take awhile, to find some suit you. Hell, I still haven't found any myself.
But those look so good tho:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom