💰💰 BLACK INK CREW: NYC s9 💸💸

I dvr'd this last night. I'll check it out sometime this week. I love BIC is the only ratchet tv show that I can watch. Never fails with lols :lol::rofl: & always some baddies on there too :evil:.

Side note : Everytime there's a BIC thread it gets deleted :smh: . Hopefully this one can stick around & become the official thread for all 3 shows :emoji_eyes: *knocks on wood*.

I'm watching now.

And main reason I made this thread is cuz I knew the last one was deleted and I just wanted to post about it.

New season of the OG starts in April

New season started

:pimp:

Donna and and Alex are dummies. She called NY the epicenter of covid as an excuse to travel to every state in the country :lol: :smh: Doing it all the way wrong.

Last edited:
E85BBDF7-CB48-4F91-8463-9F38EE659348.jpeg
608B4F46-9D72-4F73-B8C6-F2F7FD8FEE9E.jpeg

Say it aint so Walt. So dumb. Doing some of the most foul **** you can do.

Crazy cuz the ep telegraphed it was him when I was trying to not take Cease's first assumption it was Walt. Donna was like something off with Walt, then reveals he aint pay her back for some loan.

This guy just gives it up when Teddy asks him. That register stuff was me. Talking about he thought he could put it back later :smh: Plus it don't even look like he got being drunk as an excuse.

He gon be gone for a min. He aint on that trip to Atlanta. I'm shocked the rest of them did those specials a few weeks ago.

Damn Walt is all the way finished.

Getting drunk, shorting the artists on tattoos 70%, randomly coming in off days to count shop money, cheating on his wife :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: @ as kids Walt stealing quarters out the wishing well. Stealing their dreams :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Was thefe an episode this week? If not, why?
There was. I watched it.

Donna had a cbd dinner.

Walt told his girl what went down. He still denies robbing the shop just claims he took money out the register. Walt's girl spoke with Cease. They parted ways with a hug. She doesn't think its him in the video. Cease wants nothing to do with Walt for now.

That sexy tattoo artist and Rock are a couple.

Young Bae came back officially :evil:

Cease had a Black Ink charity giveaway in BK.

Rock fine.
Cant believe Donna and Alex are serious. Donna is wild annoying. And wth does teddy do still?

Last edited:
:lol: Donna delusional. :rofl: @ the editors coming with receipts with thwir lies. Cease never cosigned none of her ****.

Its to the point production is trying to curve her behavior.

Back
Top Bottom