🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

DSuW6v2W4AE8tY7.jpg:large

Static shock 2.0
Funny cuz BL came first :lol:

For some reason(s) there's a long history of black comic characters having lightning/electric based abilities.

Last edited:
I dunno dawg...

I’m gonna check it but it already looks like it’s trying to hard AND it’s on CW AND it’s DC.

I dunno dawg..

CW showing ambiguous drug use :nerd:

I dunno dawg...

I’m gonna check it but it already looks like it’s trying to hard AND it’s on CW AND it’s DC.

I dunno dawg..
No doubt but I'm giving it a shot.

No surprise if the thread fades away.

The daughters are fine though :evil:

EDIT

They need to chill with the whack rapper spitting every now and then.

Last edited:
Meh it was what I thought it was gonna be.

How is Lala gonna get mad at dude for kidnapping the girls, then turn around and tell him to kill them?

Oh she one of the daughters? Yeah she fine.
And she a lesbian so we gonna get some hot girl on girl action hopefully :evil:
China Anne McClain is the other daughter? Still thought she was a little girl for some reason.
Time flies. Would feel weird lusting after her. Aint like she Kady. That was different.

Last edited:
his political daughter anissa reminds me rev runs daughter vanessa simmons.

edit; oh my lordt at those pics posted of anissa up top :blush:

damn didnt even know it was on already got damn tv commercial just said coming soon at the bottom

black-lightning-2.jpg

In a pairing that resembles a superhero team-up, I have learned that Greg Berlanti, king of the CW’s DC universe, has partnered with The Game and Being Mary Jane creator Mara Brock Akil and her husband Salim Akil for Black Lightning, a drama series based on the DC character created by Tony Isabella with Trevor Von Eeden. I hear the project, from Warner Bros. TV and studio-based Berlanti Productions and Akil Productions, is currently being pitched to networks.

Written by the Akils, Black Lightning centers on Jefferson Pierce. He made his choice: he hung up the suit and his secret identity years ago, but with a daughter hell-bent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he’ll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend — Black Lightning.

s

Back
Top Bottom