Black Male Ambushed and Detained by Police Due To White Couple Feeling "Uncomfortable"

Cause were all trained cops here. Doesnt matter what color he is, if youre a cop called to a scene and you see someone running away, you dont think something may POSSIBLY be up? Really?

let them stop and detain you??

what about one's right to not be harassed or made to sit thru that bs just cuz of someone else's irrational thinking?

what about the embarrassment and emotional damage done?

Last edited:
Maybe I shoudnt of said arrested but yes detained, which you are still in cuffs anyways until they figure out whats going on.

Why do cops assume just cause someone ran they're guilty. I always run when I see the cops cause, cause I don't know if they're chasing someone dangerous. I don't want to be around there and put my life in danger.

LOL @ justice for Jason. We have to learn how to put our weight behind actually injustices and real causes. We can't be wasting our time and energy around worthless situation.

The TRUE story is Jason was not arrested but detained....stop and frisked to be exact. He was let go in a matter of minutes. Bottom line is if a cop asked or tells you to stop.....RUNNING is never going to work out in your favor be it by the boys in blue or rationale public perception as Jason found out the hard way which caused him to be face down on the ground. You dudes let me know of a jurisdiction that doesn't have cops in America that way folks can RUN freely and not worry about the long arm of the law......exactly.

Jason might have been just going to the bank and maybe the complainant that called the police on him might have just been wary or fearful of a black male or several black males just chilling in front of the bank. Either way Jason and his boys made matters worse on themselves when they were asked to stop by the police and took flight. The reality of the matter is he wouldn't have been handcuffed if he stopped and let the police investigate the reason behind the 911 call by the complainant. Instead all Jason got out of this situation is a few moments of internet "glory"...which means nothing. I won't even get into his book bag and what have you. I'll save that possibly for later.

If the cop wanted to "investigate" the reason, he should've went to the person who called them, not the kid.

let them stop and detain you??

what about one's right to not be harassed or made to sit thru that bs just cuz of someone else's irrational thinking?

what about the embarrassment and emotional damage done?

As far as embarrassment and emotional damage goes .......Jason and his supporters are going to have to suck it up, and cry about it later. As it stands in DC....which is where this incident occurred at police have the POWER (whether you like it or not) to stop, detain, and arrest by way of the 10th Ammendment. Like I said earlier if folks don't like that find me a jurdiction in America that doesn't have police where one can run freely without worry of being arrested....let me know.

LOL @ justice for Jason. We have to learn how to put our weight behind actually injustices and real causes. We can't be wasting our time and energy around worthless situation.

The TRUE story is Jason was not arrested but detained....stop and frisked to be exact. He was let go in a matter of minutes. Bottom line is if a cop asked or tells you to stop.....RUNNING is never going to work out in your favor be it by the boys in blue or rationale public perception as Jason found out the hard way which caused him to be face down on the ground. You dudes let me know of a jurisdiction that doesn't have cops in America that way folks can RUN freely and not worry about the long arm of the law......exactly.

Jason might have been just going to the bank and maybe the complainant that called the police on him might have just been wary or fearful of a black male or several black males just chilling in front of the bank. Either way Jason and his boys made matters worse on themselves when they were asked to stop by the police and took flight. The reality of the matter is he wouldn't have been handcuffed if he stopped and let the police investigate the reason behind the 911 call by the complainant. Instead all Jason got out of this situation is a few moments of internet "glory"...which means nothing. I won't even get into his book bag and what have you. I'll save that possibly for later.

If the cop wanted to "investigate" the reason, he should've went to the person who called them, not the kid.

Jason and his buddies matched the exact lookout and description of the individuals in question by the complainant EXACTLY. Of course the cops called to the scene would want to stop those same individuals upon sight and investigate to make sure everything is okay.

that doesn't make any sense...

Why would the police officer purposely avoid confronting the suspect?

A suspect because someone assumed they were going to do wrong? Assumptions are why John Crawford was killed. Police need to approach these type of situations better.

Jason and his buddies matched the exact lookout and description of the individuals in question by the complainant EXACTLY. Of course the cops called to the scene would want to stop those same individuals upon sight and investigate to make sure everything is okay.

Black kids always fit the description. :rolleyes

When I was a teenager; my brother, cousin, and I happened to fit the description of 3 people who stole a car that coincidentally was the same make, model, and color as my mom's car.

Last edited:
yes... that's the very reason they are called a SUSPECT

No ****... but you're ignoring the point. Police should've approached the person who called and not the kid. Would've more than likely avoided this whole situation.

All I know is, if an officer is running in my direction or yelling at me to stop...I'm not running away. Because in their minds that's justification for brutality and the obvious one ....guilty. Fleeing from an officer = no bueno.

all this monday morning quarterbacking 
mean.gif

the fact is until youre in that position you dont know what you'd do

when you know youre innocent and the cops will pound you into the ground anyway, youre first instinct might just be flight over "fight"

That's bullcrap and you know it, like police haven't been shooting people in the back for running. If he did run, that's not a good idea. If cops have to chase you it usually results in an ***** whooping or worse.
something scary is coming at you that you know you have no power in defending yourself.

our bodies are programmed to either fight or flight when danger is coming.... but you expect a scared teenager to think reasonaby in this instance. especially after he's seen how people like him get constantly treated. 

yall are dumb forreal

Last edited:
The cops didn't just run up on Jason initially, the cops walked towards him, asked Jason and his buddies to stop and then they ran....all facts.

People in here making all sorts of false statements talking about "angry white cops running up on him"

The cops didn't just run up on Jason initially, the cops walked towards him, asked Jason and his buddies to stop and then they ran....all facts.
"

What article did you receive this "fact" from? I don't see that mentioned in the article on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom