BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

I don’t even know what to say about everything related to this without getting banned.

I guess I could summarize by saying that I’m glad they were convicted and got the sentences they got but I’m still not satisfied. What they did was...and then the coverup and how they were able to walk around free for a long time afterward...

Ima only make myself mad so I’ll stop there but yeah. **** is wild. Examples should be made. Life without the possibility is a start but it should be more.

It’s like once I woke up and looked around and saw America for what it actually is and how they got us out here lost and going through this bull**** just trying to survive...and having to rely on the same system that oppresses and suppresses us for “justice...” smhhhh.

You see **** like this and it’s appalling, sad and typical. I feel so bad for ahmaud’s family and for the fact that he lost his life.

I’m happy that’s his mother was not on some kumbaya ****.

I can’t even speak on what I hope happens to the DA. She deserves everything that comes to her and things that probably won’t knowing this system and ppl around her/that encounter her...

It’s def a life goal to leave this country and not look back (other than to visit fam).

If only he had the proper clothes on while running. :ohwell:

#YallsCountry

Glad they got what they deserved but this story isn’t nearly as wild and pathetic as the Kendrick Johnson death(found rolled up in a gym mat at school) that was covered up and swept under the rug in Valdosta. The suspects were a football star and his brother and their father was a crooked FBI agent with obvious pull around town. One of the worst stories I’ve ever heard and major media never bothered to pick up on it.

Glad they got what they deserved but this story isn’t nearly as wild and pathetic as the Kendrick Johnson death(found rolled up in a gym mat at school) that was covered up and swept under the rug in Valdosta. The suspects were a football star and his brother and their father was a crooked FBI agent with obvious pull around town. One of the worst stories I’ve ever heard and major media never bothered to pick up on it.

Yeah that was horrible and blatantly obvious what really happened.

Reactions: ace

62UG37.gif

giphy.webp

His father's energy >>>

That turn the other cheek mentality and unconditional forgiveness we see too often always only serves the perpetrators and oppressors

I've always hated that forgiveness nonsense family members play when one of theirs gets killed. If I get killed and my family forgives them I'm haunting my family forever.

Revenge>>>>>

This is still the murder that got to me the most. There was zero prior interaction, so they can’t even use the “I feared for my life” “I thought he was going to attack me” nonsense that they like to use so much. Dude didn’t do anything other than just exist as a black man to trigger their racist instinct to kill him.

They really chased him down while he was running away like he was being hunted for sport :sick:

No sympathy if they get choked out or shanked to death in prison. Where was the mercy when they put down Ahmad like a dog in the street, he wasn’t even armed. Y’all wanna be tough guys, let’s see how tough they are when it’s their lives on the line.

Back
Top Bottom