BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

The allegations came as Dial outlined the events that led to Arbery's death and told the court that before Arbery was shot, the three men charged in his murder engaged in an elaborate chase, hitting the 25-year-old jogger with a truck as he repeatedly tried to avoid them.

As Travis and Gregory McMichael attempted to head him off, Arbery turned and ran past the truck of Bryan, who filmed the killing, and Bryan struck Arbery with the side of his truck, Dial said.
The new details of the final moments of Arbery's life emerged amid a week of nationwide protests over another killing -- that of George Floyd by police in Minneapolis -- and demonstrators have also called for justice in Arbery's case.

Investigators found a swipe from a palm print on the rear door of Bryan's truck, cotton fibers near the truck bed that "we attribute to contact with Mr. Arbery" and a dent below the fibers, he said.
Though Bryan's attorney has contested allegations his client took part in the killing, Dial said Bryan first became involved by yelling to the McMichaels, "Do you got him?" when he saw them chasing the 25-year-old jogger. The McMichaels and Bryan have not entered pleas, but lawyers for all three men have proclaimed their innocence.

The McMichaels had already tried to head off Arbery once when Bryan joined the pursuit, the GBI agent said. Bryan tried to block in Arbery as Travis McMichael drove around the block with his father in the bed of the truck.

Bryan "made several statements about trying to block him in and using his vehicle to try to stop him," Dial said. "His statement was that Mr. Arbery kept jumping out of the way and moving around the bumper and actually running down into the ditch in an attempt to avoid his truck."

At one point, Arbery was heading out of the Satilla Shores neighborhood where the defendants live, but the McMichaels forced him to turn back into the neighborhood and run past Bryan, the agent said. That is when he struck Arbery, Dial said, and Arbery kept running with the McMichaels in pursuit.

Was he wearing jogging attire? Cant really tell from video
It's not just the clothes though. Unless I missed something nothing we've seen so far suggests he was jogging he didnt look tired or out of breath. I hope as more comes out it is proven he was jogging but if things at the moment aren't adding up not everyone is going to just overlook that.

Is he Black aepps20 aepps20 ?

Messed up my whole mood :smh:, got me even hotter when I remember all the BS justifications and theories folks were pulling out of their assesin search of an angle to defend those inbred pieces of scum

If this isn't the most slamdunk open and shut hate crime case in the departments history I won't know what to say...

I knew from the beginning why they murdered him, but the way they did it...it’s one of the most chilling things I’ve read in my life |l the fact that he tried to escape and leave makes it so much worse than the initial story that we were led to believe (that he was being followed and harassed, which ended up leading to a confrontation). Slavery and Jim Crowe era tactics to box him in as if he’s an animal that they’re hunting for sport...

Hopefully it's also a push in the right direction for actually changing the laws that almost let them get away with it.

I knew from the beginning why they murdered him, but the way they did it...it’s one of the most chilling things I’ve read in my life |l the fact that he tried to escape and leave makes it so much worse than the initial story that we were led to believe (that he was being followed and harassed, which ended up leading to a confrontation). Slavery and Jim Crowe era tactics to box him in as if he’s an animal that they’re hunting for sport...

Was a legit 21st century lynching |l

Watching this defense attorney in the Arbery case try to bring up Ahmads mental health and the Judge allowing it after objection - even saying its inconsequential - is infuriating!

This is the part of our judicial system that angers me the most. You’re trying to fabricate a false identity of the VICTIMS character to help the perps get off. What a load of ****.

Yo where are those clowns who were talking about what he was wearing and trying to victim blame him? Talking about “he shouldn’t have charged at them” ??? nikeair nikeair sooperhooper sooperhooper clyde the glide clyde the glide ??? This is a straight up planned out and coordinated attack :angry: He tried to escape multiple times and they hunted him down...

Same old song for these posters. They do this everytime especially sooperhooper.

Just imagine, dudes would still be out living their lives liek nothing happened if this hadn't gone viral like they were for the previous 2-3 months before getting arrested...:smh:

Couldn't find a more powerful example of the reason why people have been out on the street across the planet the past week+

**** like this goes unpunished the majority of the time if it doesn't catch on on social media

Gotta be grateful for these guys mentally handicapped *** friend for recording their dumb asses and releasing it. That in itself is its own form of justice.

Right, how do you propose we get them to listen to us to enact change?

I don’t have a proposal, nor will I pretend to. TBH, I’m not even sure where to start. I know what I don’t know. But what I do know is, I do see the impact of this current movement having on the cause overall. I just hope it sticks man. Now is certainly not the time to take the foot off the gas. The peaceful protesting needs to continue until there’s government legal action which causes change on a permanent basis.

Back
Top Bottom