BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

They almost got away with it too. :smh:

Glad the snuff film director will be in prison right along side his buddies.

Need to check his hard drives because I don't think that was their first time doing that. :sick:

Murderer's daughter posting Arbery's dead body on snapchat is suspect to. Lock that whole family up.

They almost got away with it too. :smh:

Glad the snuff film director will be in prison right along side his buddies.

Need to check his hard drives because I don't think that was their first time doing that. :sick:

Murderer's daughter posting Arbery's dead body on snapchat is suspect to. Lock that whole family up.

The only thing they could have done and gotten away with this murder was film it.

Lol ****ing idiots!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

What????????????
A man is jogging, so you needed a gun to protect yourself.. man shut that crap up.

Even if his unbelievable story is true. You dont approach anybody with it dummy.
I hope this dude sits in jail even after he's dead in jail.

For my sanity and spiritual health, I need to stop following stories of us being executed man. I think I have seen enough for 3 Earthly lifetimes.

I woke up, did my Yoga, drank my water, took my shower and hopped on NT and clicked on this thread. Messed up my mood.

I can't do this anymore man. "I know the history" and I don't need to see this anymore.

I'll just be in the dark the next time one of us gets killed by a random white dude.

Last edited:
^^^ I agree. I really don’t want to know any details about the next victim, if it’s not family. The things I see living in Birmingham, Al don’t make sense to me.

We live in a colorful world and to think that you’re better because your skin is without color is crazy to me. I know why they feel this way (it’s part heritage, hatred, and simply survival), but I don’t understand it.

Back
Top Bottom