Black Men and Fat White Women

What is it about that ivory tusk that makes ebony goes crazy?

I know I'm not the only one who sees this.
nerd.gif

i always see black men with fat and/or overwieght white women, i guess its mo cushion fo da pushin
im black if it matters

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord

they are never the main the girl, they buy you everything,cook anything for you, pick your up any where, always by the phone waiting to talk and give good head

i have never been able to do it myself but homies say it ant bad. NO THANKYOU for me

Most of the black men that you see walking three steps ahead of the ivory tusk in public got caught up with her young. Once the expiration date hits and
the pounds start stacking, that's when the Black Men/Fat White Women applies.

My take on it is that he is a simp and would rather take the easy route in life and get spoiled by the ivory Rebushia.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
laugh.gif
truth

cartune wrote:
Sara Jay
pimp.gif

he's talking trailer park 200+ weight.. Which is disgusting... Worst looking overweight women are white.. From a white perspective btw.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i always see black men with fat and/or overwieght white women, i guess its mo cushion fo da pushin
im black if it matters
that and I always thought less headache/attitude to deal with

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT.

You forgot allow him to cheat w/ no consequences.

Word. That's not a good look. Especially when they're pushing 230+.

I loves me a thick white girl though. Shoutout to Devious, Sara Jay, and Kiara Marie.

most blk dudes who date them real big white women can't get a fine black women.....thats fact.....as far as the ones big as hell

i don't care about interacial couples. people fall in love with people for who they are not their color. at least that's how i feel. BUT what ican't understand is why black men wind up with FAT SLOPPY white women who don't take care of themselves( DISCLAIMER I KNOW that there too are Fat BlackWomen just as triflin) HOWEVER, for the most part the fat black woman will have her nails done, hair did and a nice outfit and black men won't look theirway for anything nor will anyone else, BUT yet they(black men) will be with fat white women who don't try to keep theirselves looking any type of waydecent. (black) men please explain...

Where I'm from it's "black" acting white girls. It's like a competition out here, on par or even more serious than trying to outstunt thenext man's car's, house's, clothes, and shoes. Dudes stay trying to bring the hottest white girl to the gym, it's like jewelry. I don'teven know if you could call it racism, and if so towards who, because it's not really like they're respecting them. They're degrading the +%!# outof them, and even moreso in their "use" of them, so it's not like a natural society reinforced preference one way over the other, it's just aweird game dudes my age like to play.

And as far as the white ones, just like fat girls of any race, in less of a position to be picky.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT.

You forgot allow him to cheat w/ no consequences.

i forgot about that one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom