Black Mens Summit vol. DT

these guys disappeared for months and came back and dropped like 5 videos in the past couple weeks

I love her dawg. Shes too damn cold. dope personality too. Like, the homegirl. Always roasting

Yoo, just did some quick research on this. I thought he just wasnt in their Youtube show, I didn't realize Taye was out the group completely. Damn man, buddy was funny, then to do something stupid like that.

All bad. The group making moves, appearing on national TV, Youtube shows, and buddy is out there smacking up chicks. Apparently it happened back in October, and they announced he was out in December, then that stuff leaked in April

Jeesh. Dude was the pip squeek of the group. Straight smacking up his pregnant baby mom's. In one video she asks him a simple question and man's couldn't provide a legit answer so he smacked her up

bfdb95ede9fa17c92f7ff633a63e4ac8.jpg

im surprised but not surprised

i used to love these dudes videos in the early 2010's

anyone remember hotdamnirock3

dude shoulda been on TV by now

bruh been going thru it since his homie passed

man time really flies

bfdb95ede9fa17c92f7ff633a63e4ac8.jpg

im surprised but not surprised

i used to love these dudes videos in the early 2010's

anyone remember hotdamnirock3

dude shoulda been on TV by now

bruh been going thru it since his homie passed

man time really flies

yea man homie was one of my favorites. I feel for him. Dude really has been going through it. He almost died. Friend helped save him. then that friend passes. I still watch when his new stuff goes up.

On a lighter note..

You guys used to watch RIP Jerry Laverne JR??? Dude living the family life now. Beautiful wife and kids. They have a family channel now. No more talm bout bishes.

Family jawn

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLaVigneLife/videos

yea man homie was one of my favorites. I feel for him. Dude really has been going through it. He almost died. Friend helped save him. then that friend passes. I still watch when his new stuff goes up.

On a lighter note..

You guys used to watch RIP Jerry Laverne JR??? Dude living the family life now. Beautiful wife and kids. They have a family channel now. No more talm bout bishes.

Family jawn

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLaVigneLife/videos

yeah i used to watch him too sometimes i mainly liked his video w kain

tried to watch his new stuff and couldnt get into it but salute to him for growing up

same thing happened to kevin edwards jr he was really funny for a while but he got his life together too after just kinda doing whatever for a few years

the way kevin edwards jr and them talked used to be so hilarious

"wassup my chupi" lmao

Real messed up what's happened to Cain. Buddy just seemed drained of all his humor. Would def like to see him bounce back. He should have DEFINITELY been on TV by now.

And yea I watched SNAP! yesterday. It was pretty hilarious. High quality too... I'll still def be cancelling my Youtube RED subscription on day 29 of this 30 day trial though. lol

Back
Top Bottom