Black Milk's New Single - Keep Going (Off "Album of the Year" dropping Summer 2010)

This man's Beats are
eek.gif
X
sick.gif

It's ridiculous how under-appreciated, overlooked this guy is, certainly one of the most gifted producers/rappers doing it.

thoughts?

Black Milk always comes hard with it, can't wait for this album I was bumping Tronic all year.

I felt there was too much of a gap since Tronic for a new artist, nice to know he got more heat coming.

Can't blame the man tho, he's been producing for so many dope MCs since.

This was cool
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the album title.

It's only a matter of time before he gets the recognition he deserves as a producer.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I felt there was too much of a gap since Tronic for a new artist, nice to know he got more heat coming.

This was cool
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the album title.
Well technically he's not new, He's been producing since 03' or 04' and rappin since 05', so he's been around for aminute, but now he's molding into a real artist.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

This was cool
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the album title.
Well technically he's not new, He's been producing since 03' or 04' and rappin since 05', so he's been around for a minute, but now he's molding into a real artist.
Well I know that but I got on to him in '06 and got all of his material in one serving. I don't think I was on his production before thatand besides rapping for 4 years basically makes you new especially if you aint have an album prior. If Skyzoo and Cory Gunz can be freshmen so canBlack
laugh.gif

This was cool
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the album title.
Well technically he's not new, He's been producing since 03' or 04' and rappin since 05', so he's been around for a minute, but now he's molding into a real artist.
Well I know that but I got on to him in '06 and got all of his material in one serving. I don't think I was on his production before that and besides rapping for 4 years basically makes you new especially if you aint have an album prior. If Skyzoo and Cory Gunz can be freshmen so can Black
laugh.gif
true story on that
roll.gif

This was cool
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the album title.
Well I know that but I got on to him in '06 and got all of his material in one serving. I don't think I was on his production before that and besides rapping for 4 years basically makes you new especially if you aint have an album prior. If Skyzoo and Cory Gunz can be freshmen so can Black
laugh.gif
He really could. All he need to do is get that buzz up more.

Damn this beat sounds nasty.

Back
Top Bottom