Black Monday VOL: Mort: Andy Reid to KC, Chip Kelly to Cle?

whoever the new eagles coach is, needs to get lovie to be the DC

Peace out Lovie... For years there would be a sacrificial lamb, Ron Rivera, Ron Turner, Mike Martz that would get the boot and keep u around..... He'll land a job quick.

Now the wait for a new coach

Giving up on your DC already Houston fan?

Dude slept walked thru the second half of the season :lol: :smh:

Don't give up on RR, as soon as cam stopped 2 stepping after every 1st down to team put some wins, your GM needs to go though.

Lovie fired
eek.gif

Come to Houston and be our DC
nerd.gif
Isn't the bigger problem in Houston having a stale offense??  For the most part, I think the defense held the team up as best as possible, especially given the injury to Cushing and others.  I think the offense, mainly Schaub was ineffective this year.

Lovie fired :wow:

Come to Houston and be our DC :nerd:

Isn't the bigger problem in Houston having a stale offense??  For the most part, I think the defense held the team up as best as possible, especially given the injury to Cushing and others.  I think the offense, mainly Schaub was ineffective this year.

ehh yes and no. both had lumps throughout the season. the defense refused to adjust itself. and schaub wasn't the main problem, it was an ineffective offensive line. the offense is driven by the run game, and our O-line was much better last season than this year. the texans front office overestimated the impact of losing 2 o-lineman

he did do a good job. players just didn't perform as expected, especiialy connor barwin. he had 11.5 sacks last year. this year he had 3 :stoneface:

Both kubes and Philips refused to make adjustments during the second half of the season.

Dude figured it got us to that point why switch it up?

While the loss of 2 olinemen hurt kubes refusing to move away from the run when it wasn't working hurt also.

Not to mention Philips not wanting to adjust his game plan either.

We peaked too early and didn't fix the issues and it cause us to lose 3 of 4 ( also bring outplayed )

Hand we struggled early and finished strong it would be different.

Oh wells, a new season begins on sat, lets see it they can make some noise.

he did do a good job. players just didn't perform as expected, especiialy connor barwin. he had 11.5 sacks last year. this year he had 3 :stoneface: [/quote

I mentioned this earlier in the season also, no everyone just stood around and waited for Watt to make plays, Barwin is gone, I think this was a contract year.

:smh: no loyalty...Wade turned that **** around overnight and this is the respect he gets? Wade can't prevent injuries from happening man.

Wade can make adjustments? Which he didn't do.

Obviously losing Cush hurt, but the defensive play calling at points was :smh: :stoneface: :x :frown:

Lovie fired
eek.gif

Come to Houston and be our DC
nerd.gif
ehh yes and no. both had lumps throughout the season. the defense refused to adjust itself. and schaub wasn't the main problem, it was an ineffective offensive line. the offense is driven by the run game, and our O-line was much better last season than this year. the texans front office overestimated the impact of losing 2 o-lineman
Thanks for the reply champ.  Hopefully Wade Phillips still keeps his job, he's good as a defensive coordinator, as a coach...........not so much.

:smh: no loyalty...Wade turned that **** around overnight and this is the respect he gets? Wade can't prevent injuries from happening man.

Wade can make adjustments? Which he didn't do.

Obviously losing Cush hurt, but the defensive play calling at points was :smh: :stoneface: :x :frown:

but it was the same playcalling that had us 2nd in the league in total defense last year. obviously i felt like he needed to make some adjustments at times, but the players just under performed too. like i said, barwin was the biggest thing going from 11.5 to 3 sacks

We peaked too early and didn't fix the issues and it cause us to lose 3 of 4 ( also bring outplayed )

this just ain't our year man. they peaked too early, ran out of gas around thanksgiving mean.gif

Respect. Its hard to say something like that about your team, especially after having Superbowl aspirations.

this just ain't our year man. they peaked too early, ran out of gas around thanksgiving mean.gif

Respect. Its hard to say something like that about your team, especially after having Superbowl aspirations.

who do yall play this week?

Back
Top Bottom