Black Monday VOL: Mort: Andy Reid to KC, Chip Kelly to Cle?

My question is why is Marvin Lewis still coaching my team? Id the chargers can fire a 14-2 coach why can't Mike Brown fire Lewis. He's a terrible head coach!

We peaked too early and didn't fix the issues and it cause us to lose 3 of 4 ( also bring outplayed )

Hand we struggled early and finished strong it would be different.

this just ain't our year man. they peaked too early, ran out of gas around thanksgiving mean.gif

Respect. Its hard to say something like that about your team, especially after having Superbowl aspirations.

who do yall play this week?

I wasn't even being funny and you did post that not like I changed up anything.
But to answer your question, nobody our season's over. HOU will be right along with us soon (even you think so).
I'll save you a seat.

Last edited:
Lovie and Andy will have no problem getting jobs, probably have teams lining up already for their services...For all his issues with time management and his inability to adjust, I'm gonna miss Andy here in Philly, this press conference will be weird to see. I hope we go after Mike McCoy from Denver, or Chip Kelly.

There's a lotta franchises who would love to be in the Bears position year in and year out these past couple seasons. Dude will find another job. So will Andy Reid.

A little surprised, but not shocked. For reference, think of what happened to Jeff Fisher.

Bears started off hot and then nose dived, missing the playoffs 5 out of the last 6 years didn't help. A Super Bowl appearance only buys you so much time with some franchises.

Marvin Lewis has made that team respectable in a tough division. That defense is stout, they made the playoffs. Need more reasons why Marvin Lewis is still employed. On top of that, some franchises give their coaches a little more rope than others.

Last edited:
My question is why is Marvin Lewis still coaching my team? Id the chargers can fire a 14-2 coach why can't Mike Brown fire Lewis. He's a terrible head coach!

:lol: dude seems like he has a lifetime job in Cincinnati. Did a decent job this year though

Because the Bengals are in the playoffs for back-to-back seasons for the first time in 30 years.

The Bengals are really starting to come together as a team within the last 2 years in a tough division with them now making the playoffs and folks want Marvin Lewis out of a job??

Good riddens to Lovie Smith. When you cant beat the Packers in 2 years yet the Vikings do it with ease is the final straw. He's great at defensive planning, but sucks hard at offense. Under his tenure the Offense has always placed near last place in the the NFL. I love Lovie's attitude and respect that he has for his players, but its time for him to go.

While we're at it, get rid of Urlacher and Hester. Urlacher is aging fast and Hester sucks at being a receiver. Get rid of Jemarcus Webb and the rest of the non productive players. We need to revamp and reclaim this division :smokin

The Lovie Smith firing caught me off guard :wow:

Him & Andy Reid will have no problems finding jobs next season though.

Man I can't believe the Lions haven't fired Scott Linehan and Gunther Cunningham yet. Should have been done immediately following yesterdays game. Would love to see Mike Singletary brought in as a Defensive Coordinator and maybe Norv Turner for offense.

If Pioli isn't gone by the end of the day there may be an uprising in the greater metro KC area...

So to update today's Black Monday:

Norv Turner and AJ Smith - SD
Ken Wisenhunt and Rod Graves - ARI
Lovie Smith - CHI
Romeo Crennell - KC
Pat Shurmur, Tom Heckert - Cle
Andy Reid - Philly
Chan Gailey - BUF
Gene Smith - JAX
Mike Tannenbaum - NYJ

Last edited:
Jets and Jaguars have asked permission from San Francisco to interview 49ers director of player personnel Tom Gamble for their GM jobs.

So who are going to be the big HC targets outside of Chip Kelly, Kyle Shanahan, Mike McCoy, Bruce Arians, and Mike Zimmer?

Couldn't be a better New Years gift than seeing Norv and AJ smith get fired. Especially Norvs garbage self.

3 years too late but better late than never. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: time to rebuild. Lego! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom