Black Niketalkers Only: You rolling with President Obama or Hermain Cain?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

This aint no troll thread.

The reason for the Black Only NTers is because we finally have the power to steer elections in this country. We aint' got time to deal with the KKK. Koch, Karl, and Korporations (in case you're wondering).

But w/e, Blacks will make it out again! From Outhouse to the mothership, to the WHITE HOUSE, which was built by blacks! We finally living the life!

You're an embarassment to your people.

roll.gif

He's not serious. There's just no way.

The reason for the Black Only NTers is because we finally have the power to steer elections in this country. We aint' got time to deal with the KKK. Koch, Karl, and Korporations (in case you're wondering).

But w/e, Blacks will make it out again! From Outhouse to the mothership, to the WHITE HOUSE, which was built by blacks! We finally living the life!
whose living the life??
BLACK PEOPLE ARE MORE DISENFRANCHISED THAN EVER HOMIE...not sure where you are getting your results from, but this adminstration has the same amount if not more lobbyist and former ceo's from wall st than any president before him... 

OBAMA HAS NOT PASSED OR BROUGHT UP ANY LEGISLATION THAT DIRECTLY EFFECT THE COMMON WORKING CLASS POSITIVELY IN THE LONG TERM. OBAMA HASNT ENDED THE WARS WHICH IS ONE OF THE TOP ISSUES DRAININ OUR ECONMY BY REDIRECTING OUR SPENDING TOWARDS THE WAR PROFITEERS WHO LOBBY FOR SUPPORT VIA WASHINGTON DC... THESE SAME PROFITEERS LINE THE POCKETS OF BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SO REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS THEY WILL BE TOP PRIORITY IN LINE FOR GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES AND HANDOUTS. 

BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE ASIAN PEOPLE HISPANIC PEOPLE AND EVERYONE IN BTWN ARE AT A TOUGH TIME IN THE WORLD AS A WHOLE. FOR YOU TO SAY THAT WE ARE DOING GREAT IS JUST A GLIMPSE OF HOW IGNORANT OUR YOUTH IS TO THE WORLD AS A WHOLE AND HOW THIS SYSTEM OF CAPITALISM EFFECT THE MAJORITY..

end of topic

start of rant...........

PEOPLE ON TALK RADIO ON THE CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN SIDE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT THE AVG WORKING PERSON SHOULD DEAL WITH WHATEVER POLICIES THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR HANDLER DISH OUT.. IF I HAVE TO WORK 2 SOLID JOBS JUST TO STAY ABOVE WATER THAT IS NOT THE AMERICAN DREAM... IF I HAVE TO DRESS UP IN A SUIT AND TIE TO BE RESPECTED THAT IS NOT HE AMERICAN DREAM. IF I HAVE TO GO 20 -100K IN DEBT IN STUDENT LOANS JUST TO MOVE UP ON THE WAITING LIST IS NOT THE AMERICAN DREAM.. IF THE PAY OF THE WORKING CLASS DOESNT COVER THE INFLATION RATE ANNUALLY FORCING MILLIONS INTO DEBT BY DEFAULT IS NOT THE AMERICAN DREAM... IF WORKING JUST TO PAY BILLS AND HAVING YOUR PENSIONS CUT IN HALF DUE TO GAMBLERS GAMBLING WITH YOUR MONEY FOR THEIR OWN PROFIT IS NOT THE AMERICAN DREAM.. THE SYSTEM IS BROKE AND IT NEEDS TO BE ABOLISHED... NOT REFORMED , ABOLISHED.... IM TIRED OF LOOKING FOR DEAD END JOBS WITH NO PROSPERITY OR SENSE OF PRIDE... THE MANUFACTURING JOBS HAVE BEEN OUTSOURCED FOR PROFIT IN THE NAME OF CAPITIALISM .... BEING A ENTREPRENEUR IN THIS COUNTRY TODAY IS HARDER THAN EVER... PLUS THE RULES HAVE CHANGED IN FAVOR OF THE 1 PERCENT... IF YOU CANT SEE THE ILLUSION , "I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER"  

IM OUT ... BOUT TO GO WORKOUT TO LET OFF SOME STEAM AND TAKE MY WIFEY AND DAUGHTER OUT FOR THE EVENING.... 

Black voter turnout will not be as large as it was in 2008 plus a majority of Obama's base has crumbled.  The mystique of the 1st Black President is gone.  Obama in 3 short years has pretty much ran the country further into debt and the country is in shambles with the Occupy movement. I really doubt those voters in the key battleground states will vote for Obama now.   
I predict a landslide Mitt Romney victory even though I could care less about him.  Quote me on this in November 2012. 
wink.gif

Like Devil Dog said... it's just a big circle. Republican... Democrat... Republican.. Democrat... Same sad story. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Black voter turnout will not be as large as it was in 2008 plus a majority of Obama's base has crumbled.  The mystique of the 1st Black President is gone.  Obama in 3 short years has pretty much ran the country further into debt and the country is in shambles with the Occupy movement. I really doubt those voters in the key battleground states will vote for Obama now.   
I predict a landslide Mitt Romney victory even though I could care less about him.  Quote me on this in November 2012. 
wink.gif

Like Devil Dog said... it's just a big circle. Republican... Democrat... Republican.. Democrat... Same sad story. 
I'll paypal you $1000 and delete my NT account if that happens. No chance in hell.

Lol, mitt Romney has no chance. Zero, zilch, zip. Obama will win in a landslide as of now, Herman is not getting the nomination, I am not even sure Romney will.

Btw to the dude above me, blacks didn't get Obama elected, young folks did.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

wink.gif

I'll paypal you $1000 and delete my NT account if that happens. No chance in hell.
Bookmarked! 
happy.gif

wink.gif

Due most in part to Republicans putting in Voter ID laws trying to supress Democratic voters. It won't work though and Obama is gonna make this a contrast election. He has all of the issues on his side while every other GOP cannidate continues to push for tax cuts for the rich and other ridicoulous positions. No way Obama looses to these no named clowns, bring on Romney or whoever Obama got this on lock
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Black people "finally" having power

its only like 20-30 million black individuals in America and there's like Half a billion Americans (estimates of course)

we ain't got no power, b

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

wink.gif

Due most in part to Republicans putting in Voter ID laws trying to supress Democratic voters. It won't work though and Obama is gonna make this a contrast election. He has all of the issues on his side while every other GOP cannidate continues to push for tax cuts for the rich and other ridicoulous positions. No way Obama looses to these no named clowns, bring on Romney or whoever Obama got this on lock
pimp.gif

Exactly!. Republicans have made it harder to vote in 2012.  They are doing their part to suppress the voters that turned out for Obama in 2008 which I think may work to their advantage.  How many Americans not including you know of these new voter laws?  
Here's the info so I hope people of color, the disabled, and Americans in poverty who usually vote Democrat will be educated by 2012 so they can vote.

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/downloads/pdf/State_Requirements_for_Voter_ID.pdf

Can you tell me what Obama will offer us for the next 4 years that will inspire the movement he led in 2008?  

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

wink.gif

pimp.gif

Exactly!. Republicans have made it harder to vote in 2012.  They are doing their part to suppress the voters that turned out for Obama in 2008 which I think may work to their advantage.  How many Americans not including you know of these new voter laws?  
Here's the info so I hope people of color, the disabled, and Americans in poverty who usually vote Democrat will be educated by 2012 so they can vote.

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/downloads/pdf/State_Requirements_for_Voter_ID.pdf

Can you tell me what Obama will offer us for the next 4 years that will inspire the movement he led in 2008?  

Well the term Obama ran on with "Change" just doesn't work like that it's damn near impossible to get anything done without a majority of congress approving of it. He can't run on Change this time so his way to inspire voters will be through making a Contrast between him and the Nominee. If Obama reminds people about the ideas of the 2 party's he will have a winning message. Remind them that the Bush Tax cuts expire in 2013 and if he's not elected they will continue to stay there, it's still to early for anyone to say he's in trouble especially when he's still leading in all the polls. But on the issues a most Americans agree with him so he has to drill that into voters heads.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

SMH @ the sad assumption that a black NT'er couldn't vote for a candidate other than the two named.  
tired.gif
Well, all I know, if you black and aint voting for either of the two, you dont like your race. Nothing more, nothing less. 
You're too dumb to vote.  I hope you aren't registered yet. 
I'm black and I vote for the best candidate, period.  And it has nothing to do with race.  

^ Pretty much. Whoever you vote for is the apparent of the lesser evils of the candidates in your eyes.

*Edit*  I also agree with Devildog. QFMFT!!!!

wink.gif

It's amazing how Obama is blamed for all of this mess when he clearly inherited this mess
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 81KB

wink.gif

It's amazing how Obama is blamed for all of this mess when he clearly inherited this mess
30t6p3b.gif

Word. Like I said in a different thread, the way people talk about Obama "[running] the country further into debt" and being "in shambles", you would have thought
Obama has been president since 2000. It's like the entire Bush Administration was swept under the rug or something. 

Hermain Cain's 999 plan wil effectively increase taxes for most americans. Obama did pretty much as i expected him to do.

Waiting to see how this will play out.

forget about the entire process...when is it just gonna get to the point where the people don't recognize the government? thats what needs to happen.

idk if your serious but have you ever listened to Cain talk? he fails on so many levels...how can you be proud that he is a candidate just off the fact that he's black? im black and ill vote for ron paul easily instead of him (if i were repub). dude sets black people back decades
30t6p3b.gif
First off he's a republican. How are you black and trying to cater to the conservative america? secondly he has no idea what he's talking about...you don't go on tv and say wall street and the big banks/corps had nothing to do with the economic meltdown and that people should stop complaining...there are literally books out there, written over the past couple years, that outline the opposite.

you can youtube him and find this all yourself. the point is he's talking mad reckless. and you can be sure he will not be getting the nomination (or the black vote for that matter, aside from ignorant Ns who voted for obama based of skin color
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
).

as a black voter, yes i did vote for obama. not because of skin color, but because of the views that i saw. am i disappointed w/ the progress thus far? yes, i am. but i have to imagine being president the insane amount of debt and burden having to take on after the bush admin.

now that we have herman cain vs obama, this will be interesting for how the black vote goes. personally, i know the gist of the 9-9-9 plan and i like it. imagine a federal sales tax and no federal income tax. but then you have to consider how the reagan admin reformed the federal tax when income taxes were what, like up to 77% 20-40 yrs ago? i may be wrong on my info so please don't flame me, haha.

what i want to see is mr cain's views on getting this country out of the gutter. i don't care about wars or even gas prices. i care about the debt we are in, unemployment, and getting back to regular economy. i have a new house i paid 120k for 2 years ago and the thing is worth 70k. i need to make some money... all jokes aside though, i hope that this time around we choose wisely and not based on color. i understand obama's job must be the worst job at the moment, but i don't think his plan to stimulate this economy is working. i'll listen to both sides, but will choose the best man. i don't care if it's dem/repub/independent, white, black, brown, whatever. just the right person for the job.

first how exactly do the new voter ID laws benefit repubs?

also how can people say Obama hasn't contributed heavily to our current economic situation the amount of debt he has added in his short time in office is staggering

3rd why is it b\c Obama is half black and a dem he is the second coming but Cain is black and a repubs he is referred to as an uncle tom.

Back
Top Bottom