Black NT'ers: Ever Go Through A "White Girl" Phase? Do All Black Dudes? Vol. Real %$@%$% Only

women in general bruh >>>>>

pimp.gif
stop putting em in categories.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

honestly, never been into em, probably because I`m rarely around any. Only ones that I have even thought about is a few Easter European ones because they got them thick thighs, and perky booties.

Outside of Black women, only others I could maybe see myself with are Indian.
We are the same person.

But times when I was broke and wanted/needed rides places, best believe I kept a chubby fat white girl with money piled high. It's like getting paid to date someone. Only instead of dating, you're actually getting free rides wherever you wanna go, free food if you feel like being seen in public with her, and receiving no interest/no return expected money loans.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself.

Fat whits girls man. Dumb girl would buy my uncle clothes and crap. Then one day she she topped herself by buying him a car (2001 civic) the Fam was like. Dude you must be hitting. To this day he says he never did ( Girl was like 5'3" 230) but if he did, I don't blame him one bit

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

White women are overrated. I feel I would get bored after a while.
EXTREMELY overrated. glad i smartened up

It's weird calling a race overrated
laugh.gif

But anyway, I went through that phase. Glad I went through it early in life.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by Kramer

So are there any white guys who go through a "black girl" phase then?

I have. 
My god, words can't describe the blessings I experienced from the handful of black women I've torn through in my day. Goodness gracious. I've seen booty's that will swallow a man whole. 

Chocolate thunder mixed with sexual pudding. Only way to describe it.  

Too loud and hood for me though, always talkin' about different brothers doing this and that, don't even know what they're talking about half the time. We couldn't even hold a normal conversation. Just there to get in those yams. 

Nawimsayin?

Lord
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this post was funny

Naw, never really wanted a white girl. I do have this fantasy of wanting to smash a real white conservative girl who secretly lusts black men but would never publicly act on it. Idk why
laugh.gif
but i'm sure it would be
pimp.gif
. She's gotta be one of those who think they're fat but just got a nice !*@ and hips.

exotic girls>>>>>>>

I like all girls that are brown..spanish, indian, black, asian, mixed...dated a couple white girls 5 years ago or so..but haven't dealt with none, seriously since, other than a random smash her and there.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I never dated or sexed a white girl... In fact, I've had all but white. Not because I dont like them, but because it's hard to find an accessable white girl that I'm actually attracted to. I cant rock with hood rat type white girls, or stuck up valley girls either... I need a fine balance of culture that's hard to come by, and it tends to be from girls of color.

*shrugs*

All of this.

It's not really a "phase" for me but my eyes opened up to white girls during my college years.  Some of the best times of my life.

Never been in that "phase" before meh..

I love all women regardless of colour and
sick.gif
at you dudes saying "my black women".

I'm married to one but I'd be goddamn to say that I belong to one. They got ya'll brainwashed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

I never dated or sexed a white girl... In fact, I've had all but white. Not because I dont like them, but because it's hard to find an accessable white girl that I'm actually attracted to. I cant rock with hood rat type white girls, or stuck up valley girls either... I need a fine balance of culture that's hard to come by, and it tends to be from girls of color.

*shrugs*

All of this.
Well, if you're going after an American white girl her culture is obviously American; same with African Americans. That's why I stay away from both. American culture is made by advertisers trying to sell your products so the people raised by it are shallow and desensitized. You need a woman from out of the states. 

Thread is stupid, but my first crush and gf at the age of 6 were both white, the latter taught me how to french kiss.xx
I'm on a Eastern European "phase" now.. 

*shrugs*
Insert "Asian" and you have my exact sentiment.
Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's not really a "phase" for me but my eyes opened up to white girls during my college years.  Some of the best times of my life.
And this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by CJ616

*shrugs*

All of this.
Well, if you're going after an American white girl her culture is obviously American; same with African Americans. That's why I stay away from both. American culture is made by advertisers trying to sell your products so the people raised by it are shallow and desensitized. You need a woman from out of the states. 

"Rain. Pouring. All my cars is foreign. All my !%@@@# is foreign" looking @@+

i'm black/dominican. no phase but the white women are pretty cool imo, i mean some are annoying as hell but some aren't and love spending cash 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, same with blacks some just have more attitude cuz they feel like they have somethin to prove? idk. I like the egyptians, palestinians, and iranians personally 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
amazing times brehs.

Boys go through phases. Grown men make conscious decisions. With that said, no I've never had a white girl phase. I look at all women the same way. Whatever comes comes.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

^ to build on what Rudy said,

In NYC, a LOT of these chicks got attitude anyway....it's less of a race thing, but some of the girls who're moving into the city now and stuff are from different cities and aren't as tainted by the hustle and bustle of NYC...yet anyway.

I know that feel.
tired.gif

Me: So anyway, I saw you and digged your style and everything..
Her:
childplease.png

Me:
manny.png

Ehh..I did for a minute during middle school, probably more so attributed to my school being 80% white.
Currently 99% of white girls don't do it for me though........unless she's blonde, with a fat %+* *shrug* 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom