BLACK PEOPLE DEATH METAL EDIT DEATH METAL PARROT PG3

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I like metal but not that sub-genre

I'm afraid I just blacklisted the entire genre on NT.
laugh.gif
Metal is extremely diverse, this is one subgenre.

My fav part of the first vid is prolly the part with the guy wearing the number 24 Jersey....he killed it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
same thing I was thinking, this is the right kind for these vids though.

Not a fan of krumping or any of that but honestly I wish I knew how to crip walk like WC. That's the coolest dance ever to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Not a fan of krumping or any of that but honestly I wish I knew how to crip walk like WC. That's the coolest dance ever to me
pimp.gif

I used to be a pseudo-crip in high school cause i loved that dance so much.
laugh.gif

you should see pierre the punisher, a bboy from france that specialized in power moves

ive seen him request trivium to be played during his battles
laugh.gif

hell, i dont even listen to trivium but its hilarious to see everyone's faces melt when he does that (especially to something as pedestrian as metalcore
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Physicx

you should see pierre the punisher, a bboy from france that specialized in power moves

ive seen him request trivium to be played during his battles
laugh.gif

hell, i dont even listen to trivium but its hilarious to see everyone's faces melt when he does that (especially to something as pedestrian as metalcore
laugh.gif
)

I saw a few vids not bad....it's good to see metal can be very danceable...in a crazy, uncoordinated way...which is why freestyle dances like krumping fits.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nktran001

How can anyone listen to that kind of music?
People ask the same thing about hip hop. And krumping is one of the dumbest types of "dance" I've seen.
smh.gif
QFT....luckily my ears have no filter. I see beauty in MOST forms of music.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

SMH Anton, you're suppose to be African first, human second

That's absurd, I hope you're being sarcastic. If you're not, you should at least change it to

Ibo first, Nigerian second, African third, Black fourth........ Sapien, !$$#, Hominidae, Primate, Mammal, Vertebrate, Chordate, Animal, Eukaryote.

That's the solution to all of life's problems, people should be who society expects them to be. You're wise beyond your years Shaunhill
pimp.gif

Viking Metal > Technical Metal > Death Metal > Thrash Hybrid Punk Metal > Gothic Swedish Folk Southern Rock Hybrid Thrash Death Grindcore Metal

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Viking Metal > Technical Metal > Death Metal > Thrash Hybrid Punk Metal > Gothic Swedish Folk Southern Rock Hybrid Thrash Death Grindcore Metal

nerd.gif

Tech death>>>>Everything else
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

how dark do you like your music anton
Not sure what exactly defines music as being "dark".....there is grim/dark music in every genre. With death metal I'm more concerned with complexity and speed than subject matter.

nerd.gif

grin.gif
mongolian industrial melodic blackened thrashcore > all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

nerd.gif

grin.gif
mongolian industrial melodic blackened thrashcore > all
pimp.gif
maxwell_smart__confused.gif

That's absurd, I hope you're being sarcastic. If you're not, you should at least change it to

Ibo first, Nigerian second, African third, Black fourth........ Sapien, !$$#, Hominidae, Primate, Mammal, Vertebrate, Chordate, Animal, Eukaryote.

That's the solution to all of life's problems, people should be who society expects them to be. You're wise beyond your years Shaunhill
pimp.gif

We could never be friends in real life
laugh.gif

Hopefully it's the internets fault or your low expectations of Niketalk members that half of the things I say fly over your head.

some of the best musicians I've seen have been in metal bands. the thing is, they only play in metal bands lol. anyone like that Norwegian death metal stuff? I find it somewhat intriguing.
Krumping was an embarrassment until Hayden Panetierre did it.

it wont embed, i dunno what im doing wrong.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

We could never be friends in real life
laugh.gif

Hopefully it's the internets fault or your low expectations of Niketalk members that half of the things I say fly over your head.

THAT IS A BINGO!!!!! I don't keep track of who is ignorant and who is being sarcastic and witty on NT. 99.9 percent of NTers are ignorant when it comes to matters of race relations and diversity......I just assumed you were one of them
ohwell.gif

I'll try to remember you SN next time....

Back
Top Bottom