BLACK PEOPLE DEATH METAL EDIT DEATH METAL PARROT PG3

WC killing it with the c walk in the second vid.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

that actually isn't too far off from what actually happens inside of the pits.

roll.gif

You should know.
sick.gif
you act like you don't sweat from your armpits. had i said something relating to "back" and/or "shoulders", it would have been funny.

get off my tip.
roll.gif

^^no kidding anton
laugh.gif

i should do ths at my next concert though. brooklyn toprock when everyone spreads the floor for the wall of death or something
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

OP is Uncle Rukus's stepchild, dude always posting nonsense
smh.gif

The racist Youtube comments
mad.gif
The IRONY......your own racist misconceptions about what it means to be black has led you to characterize me as "uncle ruckus".

When it's all said and done I contribute more to the "black race" than you EVER will....gthoohwtbs.

CONVO I had with my friend about the healthcare bill.
[h3] Friend-The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.[/h3]
Me-

NO MORE HANDOUTS....IT'S THE CHRISTIAN WAY!!!!
smile.gif

12 hours ago ·

Friend-
[h3]it's not about handouts. It never has been. Just don't expect to jointhe same medical field that past doctors had the pleasure of working in.[/h3]

Me-Meh....Just as long as I get to wield a scalpel and help someone nothing else matters.

I'm CLEARLY Uncle Ruckus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

That's hilarious
roll.gif

But those stupid $#* "dancers" , that is the worst thing to ever come out of LA.
You stop that....krumping is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

smh.gif

mad.gif
The IRONY......your own racist misconceptions about what it means to be black has led you to characterize me as "uncle ruckus".
Dont try and get clever with me or even begin to legitimize your threads.
"Stupid is as stupid does" and noone likes ridiculing their own race 'for the lulz' as much as YOU.

Just for a laugh, say something clever.....

damn, I hate that screaming crap they call music aka hardcore/deathcore/anything metal. Jesus freaking Christ.

I had to mute it.

smh.gif

mad.gif
Dont try and get clever with me or even begin to legitimize your threads.
"Stupid is as stupid does" and noone likes ridiculing their own race 'for the lulz' as much as YOU.

Just for a laugh, say something clever.....
LOL if I posted a Gucci Mane music vid, would you consider that as me ridiculing my "race". BDW races of men don't exist. I posted a vid of people krumping to death metal that is both amusing and cool
pimp.gif

I wish the title didn't say "black people"......people are overly sensitive sometimes.

I'm not being clever, I'm telling the truth.....I probably do more/will do more to help "black people" than you can imagine. And I love how people choose to ignore when I come to the defense of black people (especially black females).

If this video is what makes you embarassed for "your race", that is the least of your problems.

smh.gif

mad.gif

When it's all said and done I contribute more to the "black race" than you EVER will....gthoohwtbs.
^^
Precisely the kind of I'm better than you uppity attitude that will never get us anywhere fast, well done.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

damn, I hate that screaming crap they call music aka hardcore/deathcore/anything metal. Jesus freaking Christ.

I had to mute it.
LOL this subgenre of death metal is not for everyone...I don't blame you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not all metal is the same and not all metal vocals are screaming/growling, you may actually like some of it....

smh.gif

mad.gif

^^
Precisely the kind of I'm better than you uppity attitude that will never get us anywhere fast, well done.

NTer-Why you listen to all this metal crap, you know you black right? Why you like white women so much do you hate your race?
Me-Why do white people listen to hip hop? I listen to all genres of music. I like all varieties of women. Expecting someone to act a certain way and have certain tastes is inherently racist. With that being said I am dedicating my existence to helping the socio-economically disadvantaged, many of which happen to be black.
NTer-You uncle Tom, uncle Ruckus ***
Me-I can't win

You: Yeah but I am dedicating my existence to helping the socio-economically disadvantaged,and will make more of a contribution to our race than YOU ever will.

Me: Well you can start by backing issh up rather than daft Youtube vids and Rukus like comments in snow bunny threads that would make even Tiger Woods blush

/thread

You: Yeah but I am dedicating my existence to helping the socio-economically disadvantaged,and will make more of a contribution to our race than YOU ever will.

Me: Well you can start by backing issh up rather than daft Youtube vids and Rukus like comments in snow bunny threads that would make even Tiger Woods blush

/thread

First off, I do back @+$ up...that's the point I'm tryna make.  A lot of these so called "real black people" a lot of the time are all talk. I make uncle ruckus comments as a joke
laugh.gif
okay man you know what......you win.

See how it feels when someone makes an assumptions about you.......what i said is an assumption about your contribution to society and I apologize. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Another irony about your assumptions is that I'm very much a fan of hip hop culture as I am metal....Hip hop is my first love.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I like metal but not that sub-genre

I'm afraid I just blacklisted the entire genre on NT.
laugh.gif
Metal is extremely diverse, this is one subgenre.

My fav part of the first vid is prolly the part with the guy wearing the number 24 Jersey....he killed it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom