BLACK PEOPLE = NEGATIVE PRESS, WHITE PEOPLE = POSITIVE PRESS OR VICTIM....

Yes, another race thread but what else is as important these days?

It seems like everytime a black person is mentioned in the media print, on TV or talked about casually or Obama's name is raised, there's always amillion people to shoot them down. Plenty who to say 'Get over it' or if all else fails basically use the N word or whatever casual slur takes therefancy...esp by gutless a-holes online...

Where whites are concerned things are in an altogether different light - theyre funny, the females are all smashable snowbunnies with little to no flawswhatsover (well, who cares if theyre flawed...at least they dont wear weaves apparently). They're basically the cradle of civilization as we know it (andaspirations for many of the confused among you)....

Sorry to say this but I'm sick of hearing how uncultured black men are, how ugly black women are, how darker skin sucks and how black people are agenerally loathesome angry unintelligent people...I even get a sense of this from those self haters.

Worst of all NT seems to kind of endorse this idea that blackness is inferior, I see it more and more every day.
smh.gif

DISCUSS

PS: Kanye has always been a #%*+%!% so leave him out of the argument...its already overblown
smh.gif

I feel what your saying, I don't think there should be any stereotypical/racist people in the world at all, but there is and sorry to say there will alwaysbe. Theres always going to be a bunch of idiots who always think they are right and aren't going to want to hear any other side of anything to convincethem. Im 100% hispanic, so i dont know where i fit in, in the color chart or in the race barrier, but I can only use my life as example. And in my life blackpeople have always helped me out, treated me better, and done way more for me then white people. Not to say white people haven't, but not many.

But its just the way society places a title on certain people.

Facts are if something in the news happens to a black person/family, you will not hear it pass a week on CNN, or the news period.
But if something happens to a white person/family you will hear and hear and hear until its solved, or you won't ever stop hearing about it.

I love every race, I am a true believer that we were all made in God's image and we all are alike, anyone who is willing to plot against someone elsebecause of skin or because of race, needs to grow up and get a life.

..My 2 cents.

I'm not black, but I definitely see it heating up as well. But we all know it's mainly because of the 24 hour news cycle, and obama getting elected

and yea, kanye is a moron but that's not because he's black, it's because he's a gay fish.

OP what do you plan on achieving by creating this well though out and original thread?

Word. I don't like how people have problems with Jews either. Lets have the black people and the Jews team up and start dominating people.

I have seen a lot of comments on nt that are definitely questionable. Also, I wonder if people made just as much of a big deal about Roger Federer cussing outthe ref at the U.S open as they did with Serena cussing out the ref. He did it like 2 days after Serena.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Word. I don't like how people have problems with Jews either. Lets have the black people and the Jews team up and start dominating people.
& Hispanics
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

wow

Theres gonna be people who are idiots and smart people

the idiots will ruin it for the 90%

this goes for any color

Why dont you get ahold of yourself, and just focus on you... instead of everyone as a whole... The idiots wont change and will only ridicule you for trying...

be smart remain focused....

"The future depends upon what we do in the present" - Mahatma Gandhi

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

couldnt decide on which to post, so i put both them... someone on NT put these inside the fav. Quotes thread awhile back....

Think about that last one... Stop watching and complaining... Be the change... go out of your way in the real world to show your different from what peoplethink and assume...

small things like holding an elevator.. a smile and good morning... lots of things play into the big picture...

dont let some biased news get ya down bra

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Those black man i cant stand them, matter of fact i cant stand anything with 2 legs and a #%!%
are you a animal of some sort?...

Originally Posted by Ampzie

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Those black man i cant stand them, matter of fact i cant stand anything with 2 legs and a #%!%
are you a animal of some sort?...
sound like a salty wildebeast.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

OP what do you plan on achieving by creating this well though out and original thread?
Same thing u seek to accomplish w/ ur humorous post obviously

I feel like these race threads and this racial divide is like a couple who had a bad break up. Like both parties are think that each other is wrong an +$%@%*+and they are the reason for the break up in the relationship and they are the one to blame. But in reality if both parties sat down they would realize thateach has their own faults and both need to come to a compromise about the situations at hand.

I don't pay attention to any of that garbage. It's laughable to me, in this day in age it's much better to watch your local news than any othernews source because the national news channels (CNN, MSNBC, Fox News) are all about entertainment. They make a huge deal out of some of the dumbest events everand the audience eats it up. They know race is a topic that is highly reliable at getting a rise out of people and thus equaling more viewers. Is it reallynecessary to have a 4 person panel discussion on Kanye being an idiot again? Is it really that deep or serious?

Unfortunately I don't see the racial bias ever dying down as long as Obama is in office. But I do love to see these racist idiots (Tea Party participants)getting exposed for their illogical arguments.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Same thing u seek to accomplish w/ ur humorous post obviously

I wasn't talking to you, but thanks for putting your two cents in.

Back
Top Bottom