black/red/green spiz'ikes

i heard some people say that spizikes dont hold much value and i personally dont like them. i remember when i went to get my white ones there were no lines andwent back home for something and came back and they were gone
mad.gif
. what dopeople think about the black/red/green spizikes. are they that valuable cause i didnt miss out on those and still have them ds. and there was a line butfootlocker had a bunch of pairs but they did sell out.

i dont like spizikes at all. they are way too busy and look like a big mess. sell em and get something from the signature line.

first they were the second pair to release and the hype was still going strong
and second becuase its a toss up between them and the white/red/green for best colorway so they will hold there value which is about $300-$350

its a nice cw, and they do go for a decent price since the gucci cw's are harder to come by. they'll hold value for sure.

The best CW..... I wish I could've copped these when they cam out but I still wasn't sold on how they looked...

... they grew on me hard

I Still have the black/green colorway ds.I wish I could get the first pair for the right price.I seen em as high as $425 on ebay.Now thats crazy!!!!!

one of the best colorways. only other ones that look good are the cool greys and the true blues i love mine

Originally Posted by W177y

i heard some people say that spizikes dont hold much value and i personally dont like them. i remember when i went to get my white ones there were no lines and went back home for something and came back and they were gone
mad.gif
. what do people think about the black/red/green spizikes. are they that valuable cause i didnt miss out on those and still have them ds. and there was a line but footlocker had a bunch of pairs but they did sell out.

I'm confused by you stating

.....spizikes dont hold much value and i personally dont like them. i remember when i went to get my white ones.

If you don't like them, why did you cop a pair??

Back
Top Bottom