Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

Quote:
By the way, these are for sale. And these are a 9.5, so neither DK or myself could try these on as we wear a 12 and 13 to see how they feel or fit. Overall, this is a nice shoe.

These are an online release only by the way, for $150. PM if interested to get your pair now.

I HAVE *****CEMENT SPIKES & PLAYOFF 8s & ALL BLACK 15s*****
Posting Guidelines: Rule #1 buy/sell in this forum = BANNED
Team Vintage Heat​

Heck Yes, I'm picking these up.

Can someone clarify on the official release date? Because I hear November, but then people say December...
I would appreciate it.
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

SMH Brady, you're ******ed lol.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

I wish we could've saved the thread when everybody was hating on these. Now all of a sudden ya'll are feeling them....ya'll are funny. I've always loved the XV's.....can't believe they're already getting retro'd though....hasn't even been 10 years yet.
how many ladies in the house? how many ladies in the house w/o a spouse?

THey look just as bad as the original pair, passed on those, will be passing on these also.

Also, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE???????????? I know babyj and someone else said they changed something about them that alot of people didnt like, unless they changed their mind about changing them, anyone????????

i really was tryin to talk myself into these to complete the 1-22 set but seriously after seeing these photos i just dont think there is anyway i can bring myself to actually buying these.
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

These are a must for me. I shouldnt have passed on them before.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

black/red is my favorite colorway, but i still hate these and all XVs
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

The shoes don't look as bad as I've always thought they do. I use to always hate the 1's and the 8's until I bought them, now I absolutely love both of those shoes. I'm wondering if that will happen with the XV's. I just wish they would get rid of that damn tongue, it looks terrible. I am extremely interested to see what the XV SE looks like. There are a few good colorways coming out in that shoe. I won't be buying these but there's a possibility that if a color comes along that I like I will cop.

One pair for me. Thanks
Where are you guys from, that Js (whatever model and colorway) weren't selling out in 1999/2000? DAMN!

This takes me back to senior year, when the most important thing was: Where are the parties at this weekend? LOL
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

11/15/2007 Air Jordan Retro 15
317111-061 Black/Varsity Red
$150
*Available online only, exclusive to Jumpman23.com

taken from niketown.com

online release? I was hoping for these to hit urban account spots, but other than that, those pics are nice and ill definitely pick up a pair.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

My Grails.....They Will Always Hold A Speacial Place In My Heart... My Very First Pair I Was 14. My Mom had To Talk Me Out Of Getting Another pair To Start 9th Grade. So I Went With The Greys.
You Know I Got The Juice. Cause My Kicks Frutopia

Worst Jordans ever designed or created, period.
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

those look :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

Back
Top Bottom