Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

Alright so these just arrived, I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the outcome, I was never a big fan of XV's but these are quite nice.

DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

:lol:
laugh.gif
ST. LOUIS RAMS

Yeah, I just noticed that too. And I also noticed there's another thread, mdos do what you please.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

I'm copping
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

thanks for the pics!
These are looking good.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Thanks Glenn for looking out for me...

These are a 9.5, so neither DK or myself could try these on as we wear a 12 and 13 to see how they feel or fit. Overall, this is a nice shoe.

These are an online release only by the way, for $150.
I HAVE *****CEMENT SPIKES & PLAYOFF 8s & ALL BLACK 15s*****​
Also, PLEASE PLEASE be sure to check out www.get-dizzy.blogspot.com!!

Damn, I alway thought they weren't THAT wack...but I see I was wrong.
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...​
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

XV's aint that bad.

These are waaaay better than the lasers.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

i never understood wut those numbers on the back of the shoe meant
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

didt like than don't like know thats just my 2 cents
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Quote:
i never understood wut those numbers on the back of the shoe meant
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

those are ok..not really gettin hyped for these..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I bet OG colorway XV's will sell quick in the bay. Man, I remember these were really popular when I was in high school. A lot of the old bay heads will swoop these up in a minute, I bet my bottom dollar.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

Back
Top Bottom