black spiridons?!??

spidron.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

If u find a pair in that size let me know too.
France store, Courir release last year.
Kinda hard to get.
Much appreciated.
Any more info needed?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

I think this is a special collabo with a boutique in Paris, FR named Colette. I don't know when they came out but If they are be ready to pay top dollar for these.

same here. or any spridon for that matter
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

here's my tip for the day: they were france exclusives so look here

that's where i got mine
happy.gif

you have to be persistent+lucky (like everything else i guess)
good luck!

Originally Posted by xeneize10

I think this is a special collabo with a boutique in Paris, FR named Colette. I don't know when they came out but If they are be ready to pay top dollar for these.

first off, they werent a collabo and second it had nothing to do with colette.

they were simply a Courir Exclusive. Courir is like the french JD Sports.

as mentioned above by kevin2nd, your best bet is to find a pair on ebay.fr

Paging Billy Hoyle on this tip - IIRC correctly he fiended for these in a bad way - patent actually works on this shoe.

I love my Spiridons - being old enough to have owned & worn the OGs when they first came out I can say Nike did the retroes proper. Still feel great andthe cushioning never flattens out in my experience.

Hoyle told us Spiridons would be on iD last year.

He also said there would be various special things happening for their 10 year anniversary.

What happened?

^ Unfortunately....Blue/Black/Red and Grey/Black/Red tanked in boutiques when they dropped....hitting Outlets at $49.99.

There was a Michigan colorway and Navy Patent/Carolina both pegged to release that never did....along with several others.

2007 was the 10th Anniversary and they were gonna do somethin special indeed, via ID and more colorways...but instead...they decided as Spiridon sales slackedto just slap on a 360 sole, adjust the upper and call it the 360 II, which of course sold great at $160 whereas Spiridons couldn't sell at $100.

Of course Spiridons are WAY more comfortable, but the average consumer sees 360, says "Look at all that Air!" and thinks immediately that they mustbe comfortable...

Certainly one of the more disappointing series of events.

I had a pair of Navy patent samples...but sold them:

hey mr. b1lly hoyle, if you get anymore spiridons in sample sizes i always have my paypal account ready to pounce
happy.gif

navy/carolina sounds very nice - too bad they never dropped.

i have to say that i love my black patent pair but my orange patent and these are my most favorite:

295981745.jpg

I bought two pairs each of the retros and I honestly want more of any color ever. Billy, I know you have some 13s for me.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

2007 was the 10th Anniversary and they were gonna do somethin special indeed, via ID and more colorways...but instead...they decided as Spiridon sales slacked to just slap on a 360 sole, adjust the upper and call it the 360 II, which of course sold great at $160 whereas Spiridons couldn't sell at $100.

Of course Spiridons are WAY more comfortable, but the average consumer sees 360, says "Look at all that Air!" and thinks immediately that they must be comfortable...

Certainly one of the more disappointing series of events.
Thanks for explaining how the 360 II was born. On the bright side, I guess we won't be seeing any hypebeast-colored Spiridons anytime soon...

Told y'all slept on Spiridons - nothing beats that Zoom Air cushioning - I'm 200+ lbs and when I rock them casually or run in them they feel (Tony TheTiger voice) "Greeeeeaaaatttt!!"

Thanks for the knowledge Mr. Hoyle. No brick setup there.

As for kevin2nd - Damn son are those samples? Sick colourway indeed - nice cop. Throw up the orange patent pic so we can all have a look see pls
smile.gif

Nike would do well to reissue these shoes like they pimp out AM95s annually

Nike would do well to reissue these shoes like they pimp out AM95s annually
See....that's where being a huge fan of a shoe and then being realistic differs. I've long ago accepted that the Spiridon is just not awidely loved shoe outside of our selective group. The Neon 95's are HUGE among everyone from collectors, casual fans to every day shoppers...which is whyyou'll see them every 3-4 years. The Spiridon may never reach that status, and therefore we won't be seeing too many of them.

Call me a dreamer then
tongue.gif

I know it's about the cashflow for Nike & puting up sales numbers, just let a guy dream... If more people trued on the Spiridon for a stroll they wouldsee what I mean...

Altho I'll admit the AM95 is a true sweetheart of mine as well.

the orange on this pair is actually metallic and it makes the swoosh pop almost as much as the silver sparkle or the red foil on the og's.

301206482.jpg

Back
Top Bottom