BLACK SPI'ZIKES IN CANADA...

and also according to Da Zone, 24 pairs, they dont kno the size run their getting though
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Quote:
$250-300 CDN

WHAT? I understand each person has their own preferences and tastes... but who other than hypebeasts and scenesters will buy these?
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

:lol:
laugh.gif
at around $240.00.

Remember CDN retail isn't the U.S. price converted.

^ Any 5's at retail are 230+ after taxes (for suckers who gotta pay retail, anyway). Plus, these are more limited and not an everyday kind of shoe so 250+ isn't really BS. You just needa step up your $ game.

These shoes will easily be 350 in Canada...The uglier the more expensive...So if you're complaining about the price...Start working some O/T and stop asking stupid questions..Remember the limited shoes usually double in price once they reach to Canada..

Example LASER V's = 175 USD on relaese date..

Currently 300-350 online and in Canada..

Quote:
since when were shoes 250 bucks and more? ive onyl seen them ins tores at 230 MAX thats so bs

I guess you werent buying shoes when the XVIIs dropped (2002) huh? Its not BS... Its called "ECONOMICS"..

People expect a shoe that retails for $175 USD to be $215.00CDN because they did a currency exchange at Royal Bank before they came online.. Cmon now..

Quote:
I understand each person has their own preferences and tastes... but who other than hypebeasts and scenesters will buy these?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

AGREED...CATS is hating..remember what the Spi'zike is a combination of the Jordan 3, 4, 5 , 6, 7....and to commemorate the relationship between MJ and Spike...that is the reason behind the funky concoction..No doubt a collector's item,,,and there is going to be more to come this year..

IF ANYTHING THIS SHOE IS UNDERHYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
arent the 5s 210 plus tax? thats what they were at footlocker and champs
:b
tongue.gif
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

yeah, they definitely look good.

but i'd still pass and get 3's instead. i hate having to spend all my money on school.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Got em....saw a few dudes get pushed down the escalator and one dude with a smashed pair of glasses...things we do for love....

Got a size 11.5...get at me.......

JordanLB23... if you took the 4 seconds to read the thread, you'd know they dropped this weekend
Team Saugaour streets is clean

^^^ Go practice falling down
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Back
Top Bottom