BLACK SPI'ZIKES IN CANADA...

Since peeps is discussing the BLACK SPI'ZIKES in the BLACK RETRO V post...i thought why not discuss it here instead......Deservedly so,,,a must get JB for 2007!

A must get? :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

meh, depends on the price.

If these drop at the same time as the fire red III's then the black spizikes are a no .

these are pretty much the dub zero's ******ed little sister. whoever buys these kicks must have like....aw hell just :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

they'll prolly be like $260, cuz the XXI's were released at $175 and $260 here im pretty sure
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

BRING BACK THE "NIKE AIR"!

If they are anything like the White Spi'zikes they'll drop for $175...and they next day be like at least 350..Even more if you can get Spike himself to sign it....

Im a cop 2......I like ugly twin sis's^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so..........

Whats this i hear about Da Zone getting them?

TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

They are going to be a limited GR....Supposed to be as limited or more limited than the DMP....There are going to be lineups in the states....so I would love to see how available they are..GoodFOOT or the Zone what's GOOD?

whoa, ok

Let me put in in CAPS for the people who tend to ask repetitive questions that have already been answered.

NOW, VERY SLOWLY READ.

DA ZONE IS GETTING THE BLACK SPIZIKE, 28 PAIRS. NO PRICE ON THEM YET, AS IT IS TOO EARLY. FOOTLOCKER AND CHAMPS WILL NOT BE GETTING THESE (OR SO I HEAR). SO FAR, DA ZONE IS THE ONLY STORE I KNOW OF (ABOUT 99.9% SURE) IS GETTING THEM.

LIKE STATED BEFORE, THEY ARE SOME TYPE OF LIMITED GR.

IM 99.9% SURE DA ZONE IS GETTING THEM. CALL THEM TO CONFIRM IF YOU PLEASE.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

LOL omg, man @#%$ that.

I give up on you, do what you think is best.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

do whatever you feel is necessary, nobody on NT can tell you what to do, sorry thats what your parents are for
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Their $175 down at Walden FTL for any1 day wants to travel.
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

^^^ they have em now ???
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

they on display, they go on sale wheneva the realase date is.
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

I dunno what it is but I can't bring myself to buy the Spiz'ikes. I must say the black ones trump the white ones easily.

Back
Top Bottom