Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

my pair from jj came today too and they look on point. went up a full size like my other foams and they feel great.

Received mine from NDC and I wish I went a full size up ... I am an 11, and these 11.5's are good fit but I could use the .5 ..

If you cop, go a full size up for comfort .. real talk

Received mine from NDC and I wish I went a full size up ... I am an 11, and these 11.5's are good fit but I could use the .5 ..
If you cop, go a full size up for comfort .. real talk

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS... BUT NIKETALK LIKES WEARING SHOES THAT DONT FIT SO THEY "LOOK" BETTER AND "DONT CREASE"... SO STUFF GETS OVERLOOKED... IM A 10.5 WHEN SOMETHING IS TRUE.. ALL MY FOAMS ARE 11 AND THESE ARE AN 11.5 FOR ME AND EVEN THEN ITS ALMOST A SNUG FIT.. SO GLAD I KNOCKED OFF MY SZ 11 AND RECOPPED A 11.5... THAT SZ 11 WAS GOING TO KILL MY FEET

No luck at Willowbrook HOH fam?? I didn't even bother going up there with my "raffle ticket"
mean.gif
For the stealths it wasn't that bad, was actually smooth. Now for the Bred  XI's today, totally different story.  Absolute chaos.  

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS... BUT NIKETALK LIKES WEARING SHOES THAT DONT FIT SO THEY "LOOK" BETTER AND "DONT CREASE"... SO STUFF GETS OVERLOOKED... IM A 10.5 WHEN SOMETHING IS TRUE.. ALL MY FOAMS ARE 11 AND THESE ARE AN 11.5 FOR ME AND EVEN THEN ITS ALMOST A SNUG FIT.. SO GLAD I KNOCKED OFF MY SZ 11 AND RECOPPED A 11.5... THAT SZ 11 WAS GOING TO KILL MY FEET
Hold up, in foamposites i normally go up half a size like the previous relases and my feet feel great. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT I SHOULD OF WENT UP A WHOLE SIZE DO TO THE CHANGE OF SIZING IN FOAM'S

Received mine from NDC and I wish I went a full size up ... I am an 11, and these 11.5's are fit ok but I should of went a whole size up  ..If you cop, go a full size up for comfort .. real talk
simple my grammar isnt the best my friend but we have to understand each other some how

Last edited:
I decided ima stop waiting for a restock but ima purchase in a couple Weeks off resellers just waiting till the price drops a bit

was able to scoop up the stealths on NDC and these locally for $160 this week so even if I strike out on the Bred 11's, it's still a good week

honestly, its not really $50 over retail once you incorporate sales tax (233.xx for me in MD) + shipping + box + pp fees. dude really just got lunch money
As much as I hate paying reseller prices, $300 isn't a bad deal when you break it down like you did there. I'm blessed to have a career so $50 over retail in the grand scheme isn't too bad at all.

I missed out on these but there's no way I'm paying over $300 for these. There are so many resellers that fail with foams and end up selling them for retail or 10-20 over retail after 2-3 weeks.

Foams cost too much to start with, they aren't like mikes where people are willing to pay $250 for a pair they missed out on.

People also need to chill with all the hate on cough drops, I copped for $99 at an outlet also and only wished I would have doubled up. Dude that said there were just so many of them was right. Everybody that wanted them definitely got them. I'd much rather things go back to when shoes were sitting than the way it's been the last year.

Got my pair from Villa and my production dates dont match up on both shoes :/ ...did this happen to anyone else? 

Last edited:
Different date on tag just means they were produced different days. Nothing else...

Funny How Upset Some Of These Newcomers Get When Their Lowball Offers For A Shoe Get Denied :lol:

So Quick To Throw Around That "H" Word Knowing Darn Well They Aren't Coming Correct With The Numbers :rolleyes

If You're Anything Over A Size 10 And Offering $30 Above Retail, Tax, Shipping And Fee's For A Shoe As Hard To Obtain As This, You're Going About Things All Wrong. This Is Especially So For That 12-13 Range. You May Catch Someone Slipping Because Of Bread Not Being Right Sure, But To Expect To Get These In Those Sizes Right Now For Under $350 Is Just Unrealistic As MANY Familiar Long Term Members Have Pointed Out In Here :wink:

The Market Is What It Is Fellas, If You Don't Wanna Pay To Play, Sometimes You Gotta Just Take A Back Seat And Move On To The Next One :nerd:

I'm Not Encouraging Anyone To Run Out And Pay What They Don't Wanna, Just Saying That's How The Cookie Crumbles In "The Game" These Days And Unfortunately Has For A Little While Now.....

Put It This Way, If There Was A Shortage On Gas Supply, And Shell Can Get $3.50 For A Gallon Of Gas At The Pumps, Why Would They Turn Around And Offer It To Some Whiney Soccer Mom For $3.00?

"HYPES" I Guess :rofl:

*All That Aside,
My Third Pair Will Be Here Tomorrow From NDC.... Looking Forward To Adding These To The DS Foam Stack Collection :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I missed a blocked call and my pair at the same time.
mean.gif

The raffle was supposed to be last Weds, they were gonna call the winners on Thurs, and you would pick em up on Fri.

So with that logic, I assumed if you won, you're name would be recorded (w/ size).  Then they would contact you or leave a message.  If you didn't then claim them by Friday at 5, you'd forfeit your pair.  That obviously wasn't the case. 

They did the raffle on Thursday and called peeps.  If you didn't pick up, you were ****ed.  This was never mentioned when I was singing up.

mad.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom