Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Tough to tell. Most shoes will look yellow under direct light.

My pair is flawless after 20+ wears. A few times in the snow to boot.

Dang. I wore mine twice and they look better than that.

Weird

Never know with those things. Silica can be bad too much, or if its touching the shoe. Bags dont let it beathe, saran too.

I usually put a layer of saran wrap over the top. With silica packs on the top of that

But i havent done anything with my stealtha and theyre nowhere near that bad

Dude I got them from kept them in a sealed bag, I'm wondering if that's bad for them.

Deez you wrap them up in Saran Wrap? not sure what you mean.

I thought the bag would help, but idk man. Now I'm starting to doubt that.

They look fine on the ground, when you hold them to the light, they look bad.

I have my fighter jets in a bag, I'm thinking about taking them out now.

Man i never wanted a pair of foams as much as i wanted these, the numbers of pairs made was so sad, i was hurt as hell im not trying to pay 450 either :sadface

Traded some grapes for these : )

Love this shoe.

I thought they were gonna release a 2013 all black pair this summer.

Black upper with an anthracite sole like the OG stealth.

Hopefully this fall?

Instead they will probably release these... lol

http://niketalk.com/t/552103/foamposite-one-stealth-re-releasing-holiday-2013-sorta/90#post_18418524

Dang. I wore mine twice and they look better than that.

Weird

Never know with those things. Silica can be bad too much, or if its touching the shoe. Bags dont let it beathe, saran too.

I usually put a layer of saran wrap over the top. With silica packs on the top of that

But i havent done anything with my stealtha and theyre nowhere near that bad

Dude I got them from kept them in a sealed bag, I'm wondering if that's bad for them.

Deez you wrap them up in Saran Wrap? not sure what you mean.

I thought the bag would help, but idk man. Now I'm starting to doubt that.

They look fine on the ground, when you hold them to the light, they look bad.

I have my fighter jets in a bag, I'm thinking about taking them out now.
No bag necessary.  Take the paper out or if you want, put the bag at the bottom of the box over the paper.  If you clean them, use simple stuff.  Soap and water, Jason Markk, Oxi Clean, etc.

No bag necessary.  Take the paper out or if you want, put the bag at the bottom of the box over the paper.  If you clean them, use simple stuff.  Soap and water, Jason Markk, Oxi Clean, etc.

I clean them every time I wear them. I've never used a bag on my foams and when I traded for these stealths there were in a bag, so I left them in it. I honestly think that's why they are so yellow...

I clean them every time I wear them. I've never used a bag on my foams and when I traded for these stealths there were in a bag, so I left them in it. I honestly think that's why they are so yellow...

Nah i lay down like a layer of saran over top of the shoes. Like three pieces overlapped. Then i throw silica on top of that.

Jus sold some xvii with zero yellowing and i have OG xiv white/red, 15 years old and just now starting to yellow.

How bad are these yellowed for DS stealth foams? Idk seems kinda yellow, but against the back black ground it doesn't seem bad I guess. Pretty crazy tho less than a year old foam.

Try looking at them in sunlight. Light bulbs will make them look yellow.

i still have my stealths ds and icey.

im afraid to wear them, i dont want that pissy colored sole :rolleyes

bags do help. just leave a little part of them open, along with a silica pack.. i clean my pairs every time i wear them... i can get about 10 wears before they start yellowing.. cleaning them everytime you wear them wont stop them from yellowing but does slow the process. the more you let dirt sit on the soles, the quicker they will go yellow.

Where u guys buying silica gels? I need some.

What's the point of bagging the shoe if you leave the bag open?

******g foams are more trouble then they are worth sometimes, SMH.

I'm not buying foams anymore unless I absolutely love them.

I'm selling off my DS pairs I haven't worn yet also.

Silica is not necessary.  Nor are bags.  Keep them in a dark, climate controlled environment and you're good to go.

i still have my stealths ds and icey.

im afraid to wear them, i dont want that pissy colored sole 
eyes.gif

Bruh...wear the shoes.  Unless you're playing in the mud and don't clean them they'll be fine.
^

Supposedly, but with a black sole
If so, I'm down for a pair.  Makes more sense than doubling up on Stealths, even though I've been waiting for a pair of Stealths forever.  These caused that thirst...

Silica is not necessary.  Nor are bags.  Keep them in a dark, climate controlled environment and you're good to go.

Bruh...wear the shoes.  Unless you're playing in the mud and don't clean them they'll be fine.
If so, I'm down for a pair.  Makes more sense than doubling up on Stealths, even though I've been waiting for a pair of Stealths forever.  These caused that thirst...

that pic is :smokin
and retail price for them :x

inflation is a mother

Im going to buy some solesavers for my stealths, to keep the soles clear. Then i'll un ds them

Im looking forward to these all black joints.

Some people are saying these arent releasing, that the safaris are dropping instead of these. Can someone clarify? :nerd:

pimp.gif

I just peek this thread every now and then hoping that some pairs pop up at retail 
embarassed.gif

F the 11s imma go all out for the murdered out foamposite, but the wait is the problem. thinking of unloading some ammo i got for some stealths. 

Hit a lick on these on eBay. Got my sz 12 for $235+ship prolly 8.5/10 cond. Will post pics on Saturday when I get them

Back
Top Bottom