Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

LeBron's pair
nikefoampositeonelebron.jpg

black upper/smoked sole>black upper clear sole...

Im good with my 07s, but as Ninja said, I'll enjoy seein other dudes enjoy these.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im good with my 07s, but as Ninja said, I'll enjoy seein other dudes enjoy these.

Eh, no point repeating what's been done. Glad they're trying something new.

Originally Posted by adub beta

about damn time

This. And I'm glad that they're "too plain." Nike killed the Foamposite line with all of those Fruity Pebbles colorways.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Regal Black

need some black foams in my life
not with clear soles.
but, I'll keep a pair or 2 around until they make official black/black pairs.
That was all I wanted an all black sole
30t6p3b.gif

I guess these will do

This. Been looking forward to a blacked out foamposite. Will wait for more detailed pics.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by purplehazen

cant wait to see them on my feet

Just curious, what made you sell your anthracites ? I cherish those and they always get people asking questions, probly my fav shoe point blank.

i actually got them from iss i thik and was told they were ds, they were not so i sold them.. i just cant do used kicks, thats me.. im glad you enjoying them bro.. you know i need these

glad these are coming. my cough drops are starting to look rough. these are right on time

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

will these be shiny like the pros? or "dull" like the ones?

Pictures make them look dull...however things can change if these truly are dropping Black Friday.

I think they'll be dull like the total max

I always thought clear soles on a black sneaker defeats the purpose of having all black durable kicks, but some of you have been clamoring for them. My all black foams(ones, pros, half cents, flightposites...) are my all weather sneakers.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by s dubl

Eh, no point repeating what's been done. Glad they're trying something new.

I prefer black or smoked soles so they'll last longer. Clear soles turn to piss. It's just inevitable. Black soles seem like you'll have a shoe that literally last forever.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think they'll be dull like the total max

I always thought clear soles on a black sneaker defeats the purpose of having all black durable kicks, but some of you have been clamoring for them. My all black foams(ones, pros, half cents, flightposites...) are my all weather sneakers.

I know the moment mine turn yellow they are getting dyed black

Not really feeling these. Foams are being hyped.. But then again what shoe isn't?

Originally Posted by Piers3

Not really feeling these. Foams are being hyped.. But then again what shoe isn't?
agreed... they need to slow down on these.  Pretty soon they're will be foams in every color... just like the AJ1s.  It kills the exclusivity aspect that made the shoe so hot in the first place.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

all black
pimp.gif
way over due bruh
Damn right bo. I dead $%# check Nike Retro every other week ONLY for any news on a pair of black Foams. Looks like my wish has been granted.
pimp.gif

Gum or smoked soles would be icing on the cake but I'll take 'em clear. Just don't $!$# around with anything else.

Definitely a must cop...but Nike has whored foams out... Gonna be real selective on which pair I get now

Back
Top Bottom