Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Snapped A Couple More Detailed Shots Of These Today.......

*For Those Who Were Wondering......... Definitely A Slight "Smoke" To These Soles :pimp:

Last edited:
Was ready for 8 EST for both eastbay and NDC...missed out on both. had been able to cop others ease before that. Was ready for 12 PST on livestock...nothing comes up. This shoe truly takes hold of the "stealth" name it has because they keep eluding me. 
mean.gif

third day since the release and guys are still sleeping on these over here
mean.gif
, spoke with manager and they've got double ups on most sizes. Was happy to help out and take another pair for myself
happy.gif
wheres this at?? all of them are gone around here

You guys who ordered from Livestock are going to be hit with a customs fee if they mark as full value and are shipping from Canada.

I live in New Zealand, the Pink foams sold out quickly... not to sure why these are just sitting on the shelf. Personally prefer the matte black.

i can stare at these all day
happy.gif

Got lucky called the Shiekhs at my mall had my size 9 told them to hold it they couldn't drove crazylike thru the 10 freeway east rushed thru to the mall to Footlocker to realize it was a Shiekhs I had called lol walked passed all the moms with baby carriages people who don't know how to walk and old people who stood on the escalators after it hit the floor bottom finally got to it still had it said a lady in the IE was on her way bought it ....was gravy

last pair in their store and was my size lucked out

Last edited:
Got lucky called the Shiekhs at my mall had my size 9 told them to hold it they couldn't drove crazylike thru the 10 freeway east rushed thru to the mall to Footlocker to realize it was a Shiekhs I had called lol walked passed all the moms with baby carriages people who don't know how to walk and old people who stood on the escalators after it hit the floor bottom finally got to it still had it said a lady in the IE was on her way bought it ....was gravy

I literally envisioned your journey. Speed walking through the mall. :lol:

You in LA? Was it Fox Hills mall?

Am I the only person that that thinks these shoes would look ALOT better if the foam material was shinny like the Foam Pro' from 02-04? still a nice shoe, but it would look better if ti was more shinny..
If they actually made them glossy then they won't call them "Stealths"

Beyond rockable??????

They are foams and practically indestructable until you wear out the soles.

Maybe if he aint tryna stunt or floss, but jus doing quick errands or chillin at home or in the hood, he got his shoes. Or...IN RAIN

americans shouldnt have been able to cop from Livestock....u dont like that I said that, F your feelings

there was a handful of places that got these in canada and only one released em online.....and it was open to the world.

Now we try ordering from NDC and we cant cause Nike wont ship to Canada

and before you say Im salty cause I didnt get a pair

night night

Last edited:
americans shouldnt have been able to cop from Livestock....u dont like that I said that, F your feelings
there was a handful of places that got these in canada and only one released em online.....and it was open to the world.

night night
lol go cry somewhere else bruh

lol go cry somewhere else bruh

does it look like Im crying....bruh??

I had two pairs in my hands yesterday, I gave one to a friend who missed out....Kicks aren't my life so Ill never shed a tear over em

some of you tho....

Last edited:

night night
yea but ndc isn't the only us online place available to Canadians now is it. Thats like me saying that all us site should only sell to Americans, man go over to sc and cry over on that site someone over there might care about you dumb comment.

:smh: @ this whole release. I'm jai tight to be honest. I really, really wanted these.

The Humble Braggintons need to stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom