Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

These shoes are badass. I balled in them already and u cant even tell. These is my first pair of foams v i love these things

They are indeed badass. Wore mine tonight while getting tickets for the XIs and they're so damn comfortable. If I strike out with the XIs, then I won't even be mad because everyone and their mom is going to be rocking them.

Last edited:
dont worry i thikn the sneaker game hype will die down next year. I remeber 2 years ago i copped the pearls, and coughdrops and then no one really cared about foams. i think this year it was cool to be a sneaker head but next its gonna get old. maybe the next fad is gonna pokemon cards or something
Dog...

^this i even remember... bad thing was i STILL passed on them

now? ha, people would be shooting each other smh

Damn....i dont think theyre that comfortable. My feet were hurting when i was balling my first game. Im trying to break them in as fast as i can

dont worry i thikn the sneaker game hype will die down next year. I remeber 2 years ago i copped the pearls, and coughdrops and then no one really cared about foams. i think this year it was cool to be a sneaker head but next its gonna get old. maybe the next fad is gonna pokemon cards or something

PEOPLE ALWAYS REFER TO THESE TWO COLORWAYS LIKE NO ONE CARED ABOUT FOAMS... FALSE. THESE TWO COLORWAYS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. THEY BOTH RELEASED AT FIRST AT HOH'S WHICH MEANS WHEN THEY RERELEASED THEM A COUPLE MONTHS LATER A GOOD NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAD THEM. THEN TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE...THE RERELEASE WAS BY FAR THE BIGGEST GENERAL RELEASE FOR BOTH COLORWAYS EVER FOR FOAMS... THEY MADE A ZILLION PAIRS AND THEY WERE EVERYWHERE...AND AS FOR THOSE COUGH DROPS..THEY GOT MAJOR BACKLASH FROM KICK NAZI'S WHO DID NOT GET WHAT THEIR MIND EXPECTED AFTER THE 07 RELEASE OF THE BLK/RD'S WITH SOLID BOTTOMS... SO THEY SOLD EVEN WORSE THAN THE COUGH DROPS..

BUT LETS NOT GET IT TWISTED, PPL WAITED ON LINES FOR PEARLS... THERE WERE JUST SOOO MANY THAT IT SEEMED LIKE PPL DDNT CARE... THATS WHAT YOU CALL A GR... FUNNY THING ABOUT "SHOE COLLECTORS"... THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH AND WE CRY ABOUT, THEY MAKE ENOUGH-TOO MUCH EVEN- AND PPL COMPLAIN IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.... PARADOX...

BUT PPL STILL DEF CARED..THATS WHY FOAMS RIGHT BEFORE THEM SOLD..AND RIGHT AFTER SOLD OUT

Not the best lighting, but these are perfect for winter
pimp.gif

Well those never appealed to me....the shade of that red doesn't go well just doesn't seem to match for me ....so in that regard I'm sure a lot would have agreed....stealths just a classic clean fall/winter colorway I had to have....and I don't like any of the gym greens, coppers, polarized pink, crimsons, got the 2007 Penny Foams, the 1st Eggplants and now the Stealths...I'm straight...maybe get the Pearls when they release again but with a whiter shade and not as creamy

PEOPLE ALWAYS REFER TO THESE TWO COLORWAYS LIKE NO ONE CARED ABOUT FOAMS... FALSE. THESE TWO COLORWAYS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. THEY BOTH RELEASED AT FIRST AT HOH'S WHICH MEANS WHEN THEY RERELEASED THEM A COUPLE MONTHS LATER A GOOD NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAD THEM. THEN TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE...THE RERELEASE WAS BY FAR THE BIGGEST GENERAL RELEASE FOR BOTH COLORWAYS EVER FOR FOAMS... THEY MADE A ZILLION PAIRS AND THEY WERE EVERYWHERE...AND AS FOR THOSE COUGH DROPS..THEY GOT MAJOR BACKLASH FROM KICK NAZI'S WHO DID NOT GET WHAT THEIR MIND EXPECTED AFTER THE 07 RELEASE OF THE BLK/RD'S WITH SOLID BOTTOMS... SO THEY SOLD EVEN WORSE THAN THE COUGH DROPS..
BUT LETS NOT GET IT TWISTED, PPL WAITED ON LINES FOR PEARLS... THERE WERE JUST SOOO MANY THAT IT SEEMED LIKE PPL DDNT CARE... THATS WHAT YOU CALL A GR... FUNNY THING ABOUT "SHOE COLLECTORS"... THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH AND WE CRY ABOUT, THEY MAKE ENOUGH-TOO MUCH EVEN- AND PPL COMPLAIN IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.... PARADOX...
BUT PPL STILL DEF CARED..THATS WHY FOAMS RIGHT BEFORE THEM SOLD..AND RIGHT AFTER SOLD OUT

Yup can def vouch for the pearls...missed out on the initial hoh release, because I got out there too late..and on the rerelease it was only like 15 of us in line, and I was able to cop my pair with no problem

Last edited:
Got them today, size 10, same as I get in J's.

They do fit a bit snug, but I think it's better to get them in your real size than half a size up, cause I expect them to loosen up a bit.

Great comfy shoe!

Dog...

Dog...

When i had swoosh I definitely went up to the 6 pair limit.

Last edited:
Could've had Cough drops a few times for like $100...just preferred the regular sole black/red joints over them for some reason.

Dog...
Dog...

When i had swoosh I definitely went up to the 6 pair limit.
both of those models were shells of their former glory.

solid red bottoms > cough drops

true white >> pearl white

Let the games begin I would say, if these will release in Europe I will all inform you how simple it was to cop them, if they are not then I will have to compete in the line with all of you :tongue:

I copped from House of Hoops in Paris over the weekend.

179 Euro plus that outrageous tax (19% :x )

Copped these and the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites. :D

They were all over for $99

Even hit 79.99 in some places. They couldn't give those away. They were at like 15+ outlets around the country.

Don't forget the silver pros that sat for a while for 99.99 at Woodbury outlet, an hour's drive from NYC!

does anyone have the original link to them on JJ? I tried googliing it but i'm coming back with nothing. The other colors are pretty easy to find (i.e., pink, blue, yellow, etc.) Can't find the link for the Stealth's though.

Back
Top Bottom