Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

fixed. type in "foamposite" or "stealth" and alot listings for sale will pop up.
theres more pinks for sale than stealths,thats the point I was trying to make. Trust me, I know how to use CL.

LOL nah fam I wasn't tryin to clown you. I understood your point, I just feel like the ratio is pretty even on CL NY when it comes down to the pinks vs stealths.

In all fairness, the pinks were a MUCH easier cop than the stealths which is probably why the market is flooded.

ill tell you this folks, this da FIRST release i can remember where da re-sell value of a re-retro DIDNT make da older release go down in price WHATSOEVER

anthracites STILL go for 400+ and now these stealths are on da same level.

crazy times indeed.

I ordered my Stealths from CityGear and i copped the last size they had which was a 9 and thats my size. And i got a tracking number and everything, but the problem is my package has been in Memphis for 4 days now. Does anyone know whats going on? I live in NY btw.

Last edited:
pass. I honestly cant wait until foams stop coming out... :smh:

Lol why even post in this thread?

You have a right to your opinion and to dislike these.

But you're doing so in a thread dedicated to them.

Seems like a waste of time to me... No salt... Just saying.

Love these shoes cant bring myself to un-ds them in this New York weather this winter...gotta go to the gym and just ball in them this weekend.

Love these shoes cant bring myself to un-ds them in this New York weather this winter...gotta go to the gym and just ball in them this weekend.
Little rain, snow or other inclement weather ain't gonna hurt no foams. These aren't Jordans.

I ordered my Stealths from CityGear and i copped the last size they had which was a 9 and thats my size. And i got a tracking number and everything, but the problem is my package has been in Memphis for 4 days now. Does anyone know whats going on? I live in NY btw.
is it a departure scan from Memphis?  NDC ships with UPS and if its ground, there won't be an update till the night before/morning of scheduled delivery...

just came today and inner shoe has this ? size 13

wtf put them on, didnt even stand up and notice that air pocket in the material 

anyone have same problem? can i contact eastbay or nike??
It's the foam shell separating from the midsole. Woulda happened anyway. Doesn't affect wearability at all tho. Happened to a few of my foams.

Originally Posted by trill*****

My sz13 is not as pristine as the sz12 I originally had. A few glues issues but nothing major.
Big sizes must have been made on the graveyard shift.
The sz12 I had was just too tight, but it was beautiful. No glue issues or anything.

Last edited:
got my shipment from ndc a day early. not really impressed by these. i prefer my cough drops. not sure if its the matte finish or what... i wonder how durable the matte finish will be also. fit is consistent with other foams which is tts for me, with enough room to wear a thicker sock. dont think ill be keeping these tho. hopefully i can trade for some royals.

Premier in Palo Alto, CA just tweeted that they got their shipment in late and are doing FCFS tomorrow if any of you guys are in the area of Cali and in need....might want to check that out!!

For $220 that's unacceptable. Call nike and send pics and make sure they find you a replacement.
Originally Posted by trill***** 

yeah best believe if mine come like that i will be heated

however, my PEWTERS came with a piece of white paper in the front of the clear sole......
like in between the sole and the shoe.....

mad to say the least, but i wear em so i dont care

My size 13 came almost mint. Just a minor glue stain that was easily removed.

Premier in Palo Alto, CA just tweeted that they got their shipment in late and are doing FCFS tomorrow if any of you guys are in the area of Cali and in need....might want to check that out!!
yay? might as well swing through and see how the line is.

Back
Top Bottom