Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

took a lot of refreshing but was able to get a pair from nicekicks. great day, no tax no shipping love dat

and i have fellow nter willing to trade stealths for xi straight up.................................................

ahhhhhhhhhh i like the stealths a lot, but i really wanted the xi.

and i have fellow nter willing to trade stealths for xi straight up.................................................
ahhhhhhhhhh i like the stealths a lot, but i really wanted the xi.

That's a tough trade man. I have both, but if I had to give one up it would be the XIs

sportiela only had like 4 pairs. It messed up my chance of getting a pair since people were camping out for the XI. Guess it wasn't meant to be for me. :smh: shady stuff from sportiela

NOOOOOOOO! Who else is gonna restock Jesus...If all goes to plan I'll have a pair. Details when it happen. :evil: In the meantime , hope there's a restock again before that happens. Did they have a 9?

Help me out, i have crimsons in a size 9.5 and Stealths in a 9. Why do they fit the same when their different sizes?

mean.gif

ohwell.gif
...you need to have extreme luck or no life to catch restocks nowadays  

Man what the ****. I've had this thread open on my browser for DAYS...and it's only when I go a while without refreshing that the ******g restocks happen. BS BRUH.

Last edited:
Couldn't wait to unDS these bad boys.  So comfy.  Don't know how some are saying they run small.  These would feel fine on my feet even if I didn't relace them first.

all I have to say on these... if you want em, have the money to pay resell, or find a pair on restock dont hesitate. One of the better recent foams, quality almost identical to the 07s. If the pair I ordered wasnt 1/2 sz too small I probably wouldve refunded $$ to dude who bought em from me and kept em.

nike did a great job on these IMO.

Anyone know if Nike will do anything for me? My pair is bubbling like it wasn't glued all the way to the mold:

Anyone know if Nike will do anything for me? My pair is bubbling like it wasn't glued all the way to the mold:
you can send back to ndc for a refund if you ordered from them. Or send a voucher if you didnt and ordered from somewhere else. try returning to where you purchased from.

this is a common problem with foams tho.

you can send back to ndc for a refund if you ordered from them. Or send a voucher if you didnt and ordered from somewhere else. try returning to where you purchased from.
this is a common problem with foams tho.

I'm not interested in a refund--if I couldn't get a replacement I'd just keep them and deal with it...I just think for $235 shoes this isn't acceptable.

yeah then you;re going to just have to deal with it. Gonna be hard to locate a retail pair right now. Its been an ongoing problem... my 08 silvers are the first pair I experienced it with, few pairs newer than that as well.

I'm not interested in a refund--if I couldn't get a replacement I'd just keep them and deal with it...I just think for $235 shoes this isn't acceptable.
see if you can iron it out. get a towel and press those wrinkles out or take it to a shoe repair shop. at least its on the iniside

Back
Top Bottom