Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Wore them today, surprisingly caught a few people at the mall breaking their necks and at the gas station someone offered to buy them off my feet 
nthat.gif

im sorry senior citizen..
The shoes are just rubber and leather, and the snow is just water. People need to settle down, acting scared to give normal wear to mass-produced easily replaceable sneakers.
One of the hallmarks of the foam is their durability. Being afraid to wear them in the elements is absurd - people might as well be saying they're afraid to wear a North Face in bad weather.
The only reason a $200+ pair of plain black sneakers even makes is sense as an alternative to a boot in bad weather.
In all fairness I wore them thru muddy gravel n mud n also pushed my truck while in neutral (long story) but they did yellow some already.
I could really care less tho.
Ima Rockem til the wheels fall off.
Wore them today, surprisingly caught a few people at the mall breaking their necks and at the gas station someone offered to buy them off my feet 
nthat.gif
If I was a senior citizen I would be wearing orthopedic shoes not Foams.  Foams are very durable... the clear soles on the foams however are not.  I always thought the purpose of a beater is having shoes you don't care about getting messed up.  But again, to each his/her own. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Personally for $220, I'd rather wear Timberlands, or my Air Zoom Flight Premium's that I got at Nike Outlet for $35.  In terms of them being "mass produced" funny I hadn't noticed.  Maybe you know something I don't, but I don't believe these were mass produced, and they aren't exactly easy to come by... well not for retail anyway.

Rocked mine at the mall today for the first time.  Broke a couple necks, and talked to a few sneaker heads.  I was feeling good until I saw a guy with the Galaxy Rookies standing next to a guy wearing the Galaxy Ones.  Stole my thunder 
tongue.gif

Rocked mine at the mall today for the first time.  Broke a couple necks, and talked to a few sneaker heads.  I was feeling good until I saw a guy with the Galaxy Rookies standing next to a guy wearing the Galaxy Ones.  Stole my thunder :tongue:

don't worry, that would steal anyones thunder...still a dope pick up..congrats on rockin them & not reselling them

Last edited:
Rocked mine at the mall today for the first time.  Broke a couple necks, and talked to a few sneaker heads.  I was feeling good until I saw a guy with the Galaxy Rookies standing next to a guy wearing the Galaxy Ones.  Stole my thunder :tongue:

Wait a minute. This is the same dude who one page ago was talking about he's 30, with a house and a wife (as if that was relevant anyway). Now, he talking about "breaking necks" and talking to other "sneakerheads" at the mall, only to have his day ruined because of the sneakers some other dude was wearing. And, all this while rocking a shirt that says "Bury me in my Foams."

Bury you... but just make sure it's not a burial at sea... because we can't go getting the Foams wet or anything.

Okay, yeah, I think we're done here.

Anyone know if Nike will do anything for me? My pair is bubbling like it wasn't glued all the way to the mold:

Let me help with this situation as I have some experience in getting some bad quality on limited shoes from NDC... First, call Nike up and see if they can locate a replacement.. this is HIGHLY unlikely but with returns and such fourth, you never know. If that doesnt work, ask them about a discount on the shoe. I had the same thing happen to me with the RF 287s that came out (only 287 pair made in the world)... As you guessed they couldnt magically make another pair but they did give me 20% off.... not a coupon, but credited my card back the 20%. If you ask nicely, they may do more than that..... The key is respect, if you are respectful to the rep, they will help you...

Good luck bro. :smokin

Lol, so I really want these and was bidding in eBay for them...one thing led to another and I ended up bidding $375 + $20 shipping with 2 minutes left...

Then I started thinking, damn really, almost $400 for these? That's almost as much as my Pradas and Bruno Maglis...thank goodness someone went $380

Wait a minute. This is the same dude who one page ago was talking about he's 30, with a house and a wife (as if that was relevant anyway). Now, he talking about "breaking necks" and talking to other "sneakerheads" at the mall, only to have his day ruined because of the sneakers some other dude was wearing. And, all this while rocking a shirt that says "Bury me in my Foams."

Bury you... but just make sure it's not a burial at sea... because we can't go getting the Foams wet or anything.

well damb :lol:

lol good one, shirt was a gift from wifey for Christmas, what better time to wear it than with the shoes.  I'm not going to waste my time e-beefing with someone who probably has never even seen a little penny commercial.  Find someone else to go back and forth with cool guy, that's not what I'm here for. 

lol good one, shirt was a gift from wifey for Christmas, what better time to wear it than with the shoes.  I'm not going to waste my time e-beefing with someone who probably has never even seen a little penny commercial.  Find someone else to go back and forth with cool guy, that's not what I'm here for. 

FTR - I'm older than you are. I'm married as well. And, I'm a home owner too.

They're still just shoes. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Nike makes some corny *** shirts these days. Were you wearing that shirt when you were breaking necks. :stoneface:

:lol:

FTR - I'm older than you are. I'm married as well. And, I'm a home owner too.
They're still just shoes. Have a good day.
Nike makes some corny *** shirts these days. Were you wearing that shirt when you were breaking necks.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Still just shoes that I wouldn't rock in the rain, but as I stated previously to each his/her own.  And yes I was wearing my "corny" shirt at the mall.
wink.gif

The Foamposite is supposed to be this extremely durable space age technology but it can't withstand water??? I wore my pines in the rain, sleet, and snow, stayed new looking and the soles stayed clear besides minimal yellowing around the green traction pads. Seems like a black foam that DOESN'T have a clear sole was made for bad weather.

Anyone know if Nike will do anything for me? My pair is bubbling like it wasn't glued all the way to the mold:
After looking at this, I checked my shoes and noticed I have a similar problem on the same shoe in the same spot, but mine isn't as bad.  Ironically when I looked at them again after wearing them yesterday, the spot is almost none existent now.  I know you guys said its a common problem, but Is that normal for it to just go away?  Prozac hopefully yours smooths out, or Nike takes care of you.

Who cares man, he was probably breaking necks too. Live life because we don't live for ever.

My mom brought my lil brother the 2007 Release Foamposite one BLACK/BLACK but idk if there fake or Real cause of his penny logo is darken in the front to the point where it not really visble is it suppose to be like that.

P.S there not the Stealths which where released this year

Dam these shoes are very tight!  I'm normally an 8 but have slightly wide feet so I wear 8.5 in some shoes.  But dam, I need a 9 to be comfortable!  (First pair of foams)

Last edited:
These were definitely one of my favorite pick ups in December.  Been doing just fine for winter down here so far.

Back
Top Bottom