Black students fleeing Mizzou

This is true, the African diaspora is the most diverse group on the planet culturally even genetically. You'd be surprised how vastly different ethnic groups in the mainland are genetically. There's something like a 200+ languages and ethnic groups in Nigeria alone.
And I realize and understand that. That's not what im saying. What I am saying is that

A. There is an African diaspora
B. We have a lot of similarities
C. Black is black. A black person from Cuba is no less black than a black person from the United States.

That's all.

Who said I had a bad experience. I didn't say that so please do not infer such.

You had a great experience and advise against others potentially having great experiences.

makes sense.
It can't be looking back it going to a HBCU was not the most prudent and sensible option.

Nah that's not possible. No way. Continue to tell me what I think and feel. I must have hated it because I'm not recommending it.

Last edited:
They probably do, but Howard is a giant school in general.

I also never denied that Hbcus have the potential to produce talent, what I said was that they do a poor job of receiving employer recruitment compared to other schools. The career fairs are always smaller, the schools funnel money into as many social events as they do recruitment, and it's just not worth it to me.

I hope you enjoy your experience though I'm not here to convince you that you made a mistake.
Yes they don't have the resources like other schools. I knew about the so called HBCU bubble before I decided to attend my HBCU for grad school. I made a conscious decision to attend and turned down offers from so called better ranked schools. I don't let anything limit me as if I did I wouldn't be where I'm at now, both of my parents died at a young age and if I listened to the statistics I'd be dead or in jail. I don't let societal measures limit me. My mentors who attended my school before me all work at top ranked universities.

Sure, black is black but sometimes it minimizes how richly diverse the diaspora is. I hate it when white people think Africa is a country. :smh: :lol:
This saying we're all the same minimizes our rich and diverse cultures.

compare an example of two different countries with an example of two states in a country.

makes sense.
. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sure, black is black but sometimes it minimizes how richly diverse the diaspora is. I hate it when white people think Africa is a country. :smh: :lol:
I honestly don't think it minimizes it because most people in the United States don't even know what African diaspora means. It's just sad. Most ppl in the u s. Know very little about Africa as a whole.

We are taught European and American history in school.

Ask 10 random ppl to name five counties in Africa and 5 cities in Africa and they can't do it. Now ask them to name 5 European countries and 5 European cities and to tell you about them and I bet they could. **** is wack.

I'm on my phone so I can't go in like I want to but maaaaan..
These schools make tons of money off of black people playing for them but treat us like **** on and off campus.

They probably do, but Howard is a giant school in general.

I also never denied that Hbcus have the potential to produce talent, what I said was that they do a poor job of receiving employer recruitment compared to other schools. The career fairs are always smaller, the schools funnel money into as many social events as they do recruitment, and it's just not worth it to me.

I hope you enjoy your experience though I'm not here to convince you that you made a mistake.
Yes they don't have the resources like other schools. I knew about the so called HBCU bubble before I decided to attend my HBCU for grad school. I made a conscious decision to attend and turned down offers from so called better ranked schools. I don't let anything limit me as if I did I wouldn't be where I'm at now, both of my parents died at a young age and if I listened to the statistics I'd be dead or in jail. I don't let societal measures limit me. My mentors who attended my school before me all work at top ranked universities.
Fair enough. We've reached a common ground here i appreciate your insight. Good luck out there.

This saying we're all the same minimizes our rich and diverse cultures.
That's ******** off the simple fact that most black ppl here can't tell you **** about said diverse cultures and certainly couldn't tell you what African diaspora means.

Hence ppl saying **** like I'm half Jamaican and black.

White supremacy minimizes our rich and diverse culture. Not black people trying to unite because we are all in a common struggle. Not black people trying not to buy into division based off of white supremacy.

Division based on countries created by white supremacists that carved up and created borders to benefit their respective countries that you guys seem to be so happy to use to say that we are different.

Last edited:
So there's no proof. That's what I thought.
So all of this is made up is what you're inferring? The students at Missouri U just protested for their health?

Last edited:
So all of this is made it is what you're inferring? The students at Missouri U just protested for their health?

I would think if the incidents were made up that we would've heard something over the last two months.

Stormfront is in the building
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]. This fool hates black folk but wears Jordans [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

I think Mizzou should still not play this week, it would be even nicer if the entire SEC joins them. These black athletes are nothing but gladiator entertainment to the students. 

Agreed (with most...your last comment is wrong. It's not just entertainment, it's the MONEY). At some point, do you think top recruits will start moving away from schools in backwards *** red states? Basically, SEC and Big 12 schools in favor of Pac 12 and to a lesser extent, B1G?

Last edited:
Forgot disliking white supremacy makes me not objective. Gotta get right in line with folks that are ok with being oppressed :rolleyes

nah you just don't know the definition of the word :lol:

ob·jec·tive
əbˈjektiv/
adjective
adjective: objective

(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Carry on, deflection king of nt...

Last edited:
Imply that one group of black ppl are somehow blacker than another group of black people.

Makes sense.

think skin color is all their is to genetics brehs.

lol.

I`m 100% African genetically and my girl is 85 % African with 15% European DNA and she is darker than me.

Africans come in every shade and do not share the same genetic/dna make up.

The term Black in relation race is a creation from systematic white supremacy.

nah you just don't know the definition of the word :lol:

ob·jec·tive
əbˈjektiv/
adjective
adjective: objective

(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Carry on, deflection king of nt...

What do I deflect mam?

Seems like every thread I speak against racism brings out hidden hurt from some member of this site [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sorry I'm not a buck dancer :frown:

Last edited:
And everything I say about white supremacy is a fact. You prove its not real and I'll eat crow

Scary ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom