Black Twitter Not Happy With Jerry Rice

That's cool if you don't value yourself as a black man. I can already see the way you be posting you have no respect for yourself.

You'd put on a skirt for money.

This is the reason we will never come up as blacks because we got these clowns doing anything for chump change.

All these rappers acting like they got it when everything in the video is rented from the *******, cars, yachts, jets, fake money, jewelry etc.

Whole point is to keep us down. These are all calculated steps.

That jerry rice move was a way to entertain themselves. They look at it and laugh at us. Realizing we are mentally enslaved.

The hell does he need a check from Popeyes for? He made enough NFL money to be his own boss. One of the longest NFL careers and you out here with a boss still?!

******* clowns.

"The emasculation of the black man."
I feel you but at the same time....how do you expect a slave who gets fed to toss around a pigskin ball for entertainment to have any real pride or common sense?

Look at all the long successful career retired athletes in general...still not enough common sense nor unity to create thier very own league.

Yet you got loudmouth arrogant athletes like

Charles Barkley

Micheal Jordan

Ray Lewis

They have been surrounded by yes men and people kissing at thier feet since college.

Our very own people are the biggest idolizing ********rs.

At this point I think it would be wise to stop looking up to these circus performers as some sort of strong community leaders or anything for the progression of the people.

No expectations no admirations...no disappointment when you realize they are indeed the biggest lost slaves of these industries.

Last edited:
If the people mad at Jerry Rice aren't paying him equal or more than what Popeyes is paying him, they need to stop their safe space teddy bear crying and stop worrying about what the next man is doing to make money.

If the people mad at Jerry Rice aren't paying him equal or more than what Popeyes is paying him, they need to stop their safe space teddy bear crying and stop worrying about what the next man is doing to make money.
True that's HIS hustle and HIS way of paying HIS bills, but damn man.

You would think you were watching a Dave Chappelle skit or one of those Atlanta Commericals
laugh.gif

This didn't make any kind of sense.

You can't have an opinion on something presented to the public if you aren't paying the individual involved?

Some of you dudes gotta start saying this **** out loud before typing it

Really? Really?

Fake outrage if I have ever seen it, meanwhile black community ravaged by type 2 diabetes.

-Not seeing the racial implications with these garbage commercials.
:smh:
-Finding yet another way to disparage a collective demographic on social media and invalidate their frustration
-Claiming that the same people who show disdain for said trash commercial don't care when people get murdered in impoverished neighborhoods (wtf)
NT lookin real funny rn
:smh: :x

Last edited:
This didn't make any kind of sense.

You can't have an opinion on something presented to the public if you aren't paying the individual involved?

Some of you dudes gotta start saying this **** out loud before typing it

How did it not make any type of sense? It's fake outrage on their end. They're giving him crap for doing a commercial to make money. If they don't like it, they should provide an alternative means for him to make that same income. All I'm seeing is them calling him names without providing an opportunity for him to make the same revenue he would've made from that commercial. They're entitled to their opinion but it's minimized knowing that they're just yapping without doing anything of substance to fix what they take exception to. Why not complain to Popeyes corporate or stop eating there rather than taking their outrage out on Jerry rice.

Just comes off as making a big deal about nothing and pocket checking on their end from some 140 characters or less keyboard Cowboys.

Last edited:
The problem really is WHY tho?

You Jerry Rice bruh, I know you're rich. Why are you doing this bafoonery to make extra money and soil your name?

The answer is greed. Greed and delicious fried chicken.

How did it not make any type of sense? It's fake outrage on their end. They're giving him crap for doing a commercial to make money. If they don't like it, they should provide an alternative means for him to make that same income. All I'm seeing is them calling him names without providing an opportunity for him to make the same revenue he would've made from that commercial. They're entitled to their opinion but it's minimized knowing that they're just yapping without doing anything of substance to fix what they take exception to. Why not complain to Popeyes corporate or stop eating there rather than taking their outrage out on Jerry rice.

Just comes off as making a big deal about nothing and pocket checking on their end from some 140 characters or less keyboard Cowboys.

:lol: You still don't get it, do you? Are you even black? If not **** please.

U crazy.

Wen da chickenz is fresh out the fryer churches is delicious

Fried okra...the biscuits......

:lol: You still don't get it, do you? Are you even black? If not **** please.

Did I hurt your widdle feelings? Please explain since "I don't get it" I asked a valid question. Why not boycott Popeyes or hit them finically as opposed to making Jerry Rice the scapegoat? I guess you can't answer that because it doesn't fit your narrative. Easy to just cry from the sidelines and call him something that rhymes with spoon instead though.

Did I hurt your widdle feelings? Please explain since "I don't get it" I asked a valid question. Why not boycott Popeyes or hit them finically as opposed to making Jerry Rice the scapegoat? I guess you can't answer that because it doesn't fit your narrative. Easy to just cry from the sidelines and call him something that rhymes with spoon instead though.
You're white tho so your opinion on this subject doesn't even matter also how do even know if that man even eats Popeyes ? ... and please stop telling black people how to feel bruh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom