Black woman tells dogs to attack white news reporter

To the people saying she was emotional... you don't know how you'd act til your in it.
That's bull.

I would answer:
A) I prefer not to talk, I'm grieving. I ask that you please leave. 
... they don't leave I go inside and shut my door until they do or threaten to have the police remove them from the premises and charge them with harassment. They are professionals they will leave.

B) I would simply comment that it is fortunate that he is in custody because if I had gotten to him first he would have suffered much more. Because that's the truth. They would have accepted an answer like this.

C) use the airtime it to ask the jurors to give him the worst sentence possible

or D) gave a 15 minutes of youtube fame worthy response (not really)

at no point am i thinking, rocks, dogs, attack the reporters AT ALL.. because people who can use their brain don't act like that.
Black people like her strengthen stereotypes and make my life harder. Call me an Uncle Tom if you want, but my degree is for public sector jobs which rely on just as much nepotism as fortune 500 companies and anytime some old white guy sees things like this a subliminal is sent that other black people might behave the same.
Meh...I wouldnt want to work for / with people who engage in stereotypes anyway.  Sign of a weak / feeble mind.  Life is hard enough as it is w/o having to represent a whole race to someone who thinks you should.

He obviously means that he acts racist towards white people because of things that they never personally had any part in and he never personally experienced.
laugh.gif
 funny guy here. you know my life?

Black people love bringing up slavery or desegregation.

Unless, you were there getting worked in fields, getting whipped, bitten by dogs, beaten with objects, & sprayed by water hoses...

All white people aren't racists, just like all black people aren't ghetto *******s.

Unless, you were there getting worked in fields, getting whipped, bitten by dogs, beaten with objects, & sprayed by water hoses...

All white people aren't racists, just like all black people aren't ghetto *******s.

How you make a generalization in the first sentence then...... Man never mind.

This thread is hilarious :lol: :lol:

Word.

I mean, they act as if all that crap had a ripple effect that negatively affects them today.

Oh wait, it did and does.

Last edited:
People don't have to be racist anymore that why the institution exist
Shout out to willie lynch

I'm neither white nor black, but this is just embarrassing for both races . . .

Back
Top Bottom