Black Women Appreciation Thread, why u love them and everything great about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love black girls. It's all I actually try to talk to. I'm asian too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea, some are appreciated for sure...the loud @!* hood chicks, USUALLY not so much though...sometimes i'd still pounce though.

but for the record, white girls and asian girls >

Put em up wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*waits for some lame to come in a type some nonsense about _> black women*

Just to ruin the thread, bc they're brainwashed into thinking all black women are evil.

rsdplaya
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yea, some are appreciated for sure...the loud @!* hood chicks, USUALLY not so much though...sometimes i'd still pounce though.

but for the record, white girls and asian girls >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i told you, its was only a matter of time when a lame came in here talking nonsense.
smh.gif

yea black women are appreciated, but lately i've been attracting the black girls that act white(which I prefer
smh.gif
) something about them that makes mebeast and really attracts me about them.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

yea black women are appreciated, but lately i've been attracting the black girls that act white(which I prefer
smh.gif
) something about them that makes me beast and really attracts me about them.

Lol, yall crazy. I know whatyou sayin but its nutty how you can "act" black or white. But i get u tho.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

smh.gif

Lol, yall crazy. I know whatyou sayin but its nutty how you can "act" black or white. But i get u tho.
smh.gif
at me , but as of late that is really what I've been pursuing and they've been easier to attract them. Plus in college 9/10 of theseblack girls are dimes and most black dudes have no clue how to approach them.

smh.gif
eek.gif
Actions are skin or race based now??? So we can actuallychange and act like a person of a different skin color now???
eek.gif
Damnthat's news to me!
Where do I signup to get these skills at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Educated black girls FTW

Black girls with long dreads FTW

Black girls who know what they want and won't let anyone get in the way of their dreams FTW

Chocolate skin tones FTW

Aging gracefully older black women FTW

Having a girl who understands and can empathize with growing up being black FTW (I'm waiting for the negative comments for this one)

Although I cosign the the thread, OP could have posted some more respectable females.

I love the strong, rich texture of my sistas jet black natural hair. Antennas keeping them in tune with the universe within and outside. The most versatilehair on the planet that only she is blessed with. Fros, braids, locks, twists, straight, curly, wavy or cropped...I love it.

I love their smooth, sweet smelling brown skin that ranges through the full pallete of earthtones.

I love their plump full lips and curvy physiques.

I love their beautiful eyes that reveal the strength of their spirits and their longing to nurture.

I love those Venus Hottentots that sit below their backs. Giving them their unique swagger and keeping the universe balanced and in step as they sway from sideto side.

And most of all I love their minds when they are enlightened by knowledge of self. Comforting, loving, laughing, teaching and preparing in a way that only shecan.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Rarely do i ever see a black women with a decent face... But body is always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word.
and seriously, how can you expect people to post "qualities" of black females? Qualities and personality traits are and individual thing and NOTracially based. If you start stereotyping the good qualities of black females, then that's as bad as stereotyping the bad qualities of any race too becauseyou're singling out a group of people's characteristics. No different than saying "black women are mad jealous"

I love they booty
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. I love seeing a juicy black booty bouncing up and down shaking all around
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. <3.

Its tough to put it all into words but I will try. The beauty is apparent, but its their toughness that wins me over. I mean that black women deal with toomuch, but they still shine. Its so much more than just the skin tone or the hair or those curves. A black woman can and will hold it down if the"man" she is involved with is not handling his functions.

A lot of them do make us work for it and a lot of them keep drama, but they are all beautiful to me.

Check the vid out, I had trouble with the embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsuv_u_ayFs

2yxnc4h.jpg

This is what a Jamaican party looks like - a mix between blk, brown and indian chicks whats not to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom