Black Women Appreciation Thread, why u love them and everything great about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, So yall always sayin Black women getting a bad name/ stereotyped. Heres a thread to show the love. Why do Like/Love/Respect/Appreciate Black Women. Pics are greatly encouraged
smokin.gif

This thread supposed to be about the Good qualities and things you admire about Black Women, aint all bout droolin at pics, or excludinany other race, jus some love for the ladies. But i know nobodys gonna post with no pics and i see yall complainin already so here, just to get the ballrollin.

Ok, there yall go. But its an appreciation thread. Tell they why they are beautiful and APPRECIATED/Loved. Oh yea, im not postin my girl so yall could gooleat her or my peoples. I dont know if they's appreciate that, but feel free to show love to ya girl on here.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Aight, So yall always sayin Black women getting a bad name/ stereotyped. Heres a thread to show the love. Why do Like/Love/Respect/Appreciate Black Women. Pics are greatly encouraged
smokin.gif
SMH at women not wanting to hear our grivences like its just a coincidence most of the NTers on that topic feel the same way. Its not like wedon't want things to work, its just that beyond the females of NT, these problems do exist...

Yall don't like black women. Yall just wanna bust off in one and then go marry a Becky. Lames

^^^

Son you sounding like a scorned female...

Get rid of the vagina, Grow a pair a testicles, then come back in this thread

pimp.gif
very appreciated... especially educated black women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll post some of Famu's finest later...

Yall +*!*$% is dumb...

This thread is talking about the GOOD QUALITIES & things that we admire about black women/men

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Yall +*!*$% is dumb...

This thread is talking about the GOOD QUALITIES & things that we admire about black women/men
Well there are qualities exhibited by all women that are not exclusive to race. I don't know if there's anything specific to black women Iam attracted to, I don't stereotype or I at least try not to.

idk bout all black women but my ol lady drives me crazy mentally and physically(in a good way). Baby girl is def appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom