blackberry bold 9000 or sidekick lx 09??

i recently got both phones and i really like both of them, the new sk u can finally have your own custom ringtones, and its finally 3g, and imo it has the bestaim program which i use alot...the new blackberry has a better battery life, the os is smoother and its more responsive, i need sum help which one should ikeep??

Two completely different categories... wanna look grown, or you wanna look like a 15y/o hypebeast?

Why would you get both and then decide which one to keep?

Spoiler [+]
I'd keep the Blackberry

i got tmobile svc, the bold is unlocked, i got the bold 1st but then i got the sk thru an upgrade since im never leaving tmobile anyways....im 21

i'll give you 50 for whichever one u get rid of
nerd.gif

i also figured if i got rid of the sk, i got the insurance on it so if i ever want it back just place a claim n pay the deductible

Use whatever best fits your lifestyle, at the end of the day your the one using this phone whether it be from apps to actual phone calls.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

NJstress03 wrote:
blackberry FTW. sidekicks are for kids.....

Is that why the Sidekick is more expensive than the Bold?
sometimes a child's toys cost more than an adult's tools. usually because of demand, not effectiveness

Originally Posted by NJstress03

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

NJstress03 wrote:

sometimes a child's toys cost more than an adult's tools. usually because of demand, not effectiveness

Well, I don't know what you call effective or ineffective, but the Sidekick has a better browser than the Bold and the best keyboard out of any cell phone.

8/10 smart phone users I've asked are doing the same exact things I can do with a sidekick, but their bill is much higher. I figure if you're shallowenough to judge ME by my mobile device you've got a problem. Not me.

go with the bold...I had the lx 09...n its just like every other sidekick..

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by NJstress03

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

NJstress03 wrote:

Well, I don't know what you call effective or ineffective, but the Sidekick has a better browser than the Bold and the best keyboard out of any cell phone.

have to admit i dunt care much for broswer useage, i use my BB as a modem for my lap top and as a personal agenda when im on the go. i never had the new SK butive had all the previous models and i prefer the BB keypad. i guess effectiveness has to be really defined by the buyer, but BB IMO.

Back
Top Bottom