Blackout > Any Method Man or Redman Solo Album

laugh.gif
Okay.

No way . . . But The Blackout was a dope album . . . And there we were arguing in a thread over a Nas & A album when we already had 2 dope MCs collab andmake a really good album . . .

Including Tical, Whut Thee Album or Muddy Waters

Incorrect champ, you might want to go back and listen to Muddy Waters again, cause that alone kills out Blackout. Blackout, along with The Firm and other dopecollab albums were good but didn't really live up to the expectations the general public thought that they would. When "How High" dropped,everybody was anxious to hear these two make an album together. Blackout was good but it could have been much better, maybe because they were making thisalbum while they were on tour.

Hells no. Blackout is mos def a solid album, but it isn't touching Tical. Same with Muddy Waters.

Wow just no, funny tho due to a thread in here I was listening to Blackout last night, really dope album but not better than the solo albums you named

Altho I really do love the music Meth n Red make when they team up nah man. All you gotta do is listen to those albums right now and see why

nah it aint better than tical...

whats that ++%@ yall+$!+!%% smokin?

tical tical tical

pass it over here

the thing is that method man is a completely different type of rapper when he's with redman...its that slapstick type humor that Redman is known for butMethod Man does it well...Redman brings out the best of Method Man IMO...

i honestly dont think you can compare it.

but i think i would rather listen to Blackout! then Tical...depending on my mood...and meth is one of my favorite rappers ( peep the avy)

with that being said 4:21 was slept on heavily IMO....meth's most solid effort since Tical. even though thats not saying much. 4:21 is
pimp.gif

Every time i turn around somebody in my business
Time for you to testify can i get a witness
Actin like *#+@*'s
Dirty ****+@$!#++ look suspicous
Ain't physically fit for the fitness
Welcome to the game of death
Poly wanna biscut?
First prize a one way ticket to my %@#% list
And i spread it like a rumour or a sickness
Stand-by let a chicken head lay a chicklet
Can i slap a fat!%#* with da quickness
Stupid!%#*+@$!#++ goin raw get the syphillus
Comin through son mutha $%+$ you and your district
Miss representin miss interpreting and a misfit
Playboy, you aint got no balls plus your dickless
And i'm like a plumber layin pipe up in your misses
No man can hold hold me nor can control me
Next time you see me holla like you know me!

that flow is insane.
eek.gif

Every time i turn around somebody in my business
Time for you to testify can i get a witness
Actin like *#+@*'s
Dirty ****+@$!#++ look suspicous
Ain't physically fit for the fitness
Welcome to the game of death
Poly wanna biscut?
I mean maybe the sounds hot but what the hell does that mean

That's crazy talk. "Tical" and "Muddy Waters" easily beat "Blackout". I mean, "Tical" is sogood I made it my NT screen name
happy.gif

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom