Blackout hits Atlanta...

Word to 2001... :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
The Falcons won't be on Atlanta television Sunday.

The game against the San Francisco 49ers will be blacked out locally because the Falcons failed to sell out the Georgia Dome 72 hours before kickoff, as required by NFL television rules.

This marks the first time since Arthur Blank bought the team in 2002 that a Falcons home game has failed to sell out.

Welcome to the Rams season.
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Damn.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Wait, will is still be telivised in SF??
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Up here in Minnesota the local TV stations bye the remaining tickets to avoid Vikings blackouts, I believe they've had to do that three times already this year SMH
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me​
Could Hypnotize​

I never heard of these rules.

I thought regardless if your city team is playing you'll be able to watch it on tv
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Every Packers home game since 1960 has been sold out and there is a waiting list of 80,000 people for season tickets.
2007 Green Bay Packers
The Pack is Back baby!
James Jones = Stud 26rec, 400yds, 2tds
Brew Crew in 08!
I am and will always be a Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers fan.

Quote:
Every Packers home game since 1960 has been sold out and there is a waiting list of 80,000 people for season tickets.

What the hell else is there to do in Green Bay? Serious question.

The Falcons have claimed to have a waiting list of over 30,000. Anyone who has lived in Atlanta for more than a week knew that was a load of @#%$...

I think I'll go catch American Gangster early Sunday before that Pats/Colts game.

^ Add the Radiers to the list, they have had there fair share :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Wait, will is still be telivised in SF??
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
The Falcons have claimed to have a waiting list of over 30,000. Anyone who has lived in Atlanta for more than a week knew that was a load of ...
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

can someone explain or link me to these blackout rules and why they happen? never heard of this happening in any other sport.
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

ill get to see them since im in cali, but to respond to the main statement it sucks.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

Welcome to being a Raider fan...I don't think any team has had as many blackouts as they have.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Yes it will be televised in Nor. Cal
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
I thought regardless if your city team is playing you'll be able to watch it on tv

i remember them blacking out dolphin playoff games. i don't know why they do it, it's stupid. if people aren't going to the games, then they might watch it on tv. but now people have no choice.

I'm so used to being in the General Forum I thought their literally was a blackout in Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom