BLACKS COME IN!!!!

I just watched 2 video's on here that are from totally different topics. I've always tried to spread Black Power on this site. I'm not a racist by any means one of my best friends is white and I work with nothing but whites. But the fact that "THE MAN" is white people get confused racist with knowledge. We have to get @@%$ right! Time for another movement.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

watched 2 video's on here that are from totally different topics. I've always tried to spread Black Power on this site. I'm not a raciest by any means one of my beast friends is white and I work with nothing but whites. But the fact that "THE MAN" is white people get confused raciest with knowledge. We have to get *++% right! Time for another movement.
lol que?

roll.gif

I laugh at people like you, OP. Just thought you would like to know.

"Beast" wishes.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Learn your Moorish history.

What is learning Moorish history going to achieve, some type of self entitlement? What it takes is the successful blacks to be role models for other blacks.

In the couple of years I have spend at a university I have noticed the majority of blacks do not seem to be making any progress.

It funny seeing dudes I have known since freshman year still acting the same four years later.

Originally Posted by What up

I laugh at people like you, OP. Just thought you would like to know.

"Beast" wishes.

Why is this? Beacause I hit the A button? Not talkin $!#* but why are you laughin at me?

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Learn your Moorish history.

What is learning Moorish history going to achieve, some type of self entitlement? What it takes is the successful blacks to be role models for other blacks.

In the couple of years I have spend at a university I have noticed the majority of blacks do not seem to be making any progress.

It funny seeing dudes I have known since freshman year still acting the same four years later.

Yeah...it entitles you to work hard in order to resurrect and continue the Empire of your Ancestors.

American Universities are some of the biggest entitlement factories in the world.

Back
Top Bottom