Blah blah blah...Another Oregon Summit? (Update Pg. 11)

i dont know which summit it was...but dont forget about OVERSTAND making an appearance and donating prizes.

ive never been to a summit.

ok so who wants to step up and take charge....?
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That should be interesting.

|I
tired.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp |I
tired.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp |I
tired.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

i knew somebody would hit that topic once "you know who" posted..
reppin' 503

So if any Seattlites are going could I hitch a ride? I'd help pay for gas and I'm not a serial rapist or anything.
Seattle Sole

^^ hes only joking...

everyones invited and i propose we have a bbq and also have all sorts of azn food.
reppin' 503

so heres a compiled list of ppl who would be interested in goin...

B1LLY HOYLE
DIGITALJORDAN
OrIJaHnaL FlaVaH
LiLwAnG05
CRUNKJORDAN
techmen31
stan kass
ledafuture36
KKJordan23
ptrakarn23
SoleObsession
NBAsGReatstShoes

iss
m0nke3kid
SneekerHead23
steep of abovetheclouds

washingtonians
emmanuelabor
Khlav Kalash
daaznfella
BIG FAME ONE
KeithxSamuels
reppin' 503

Oh and Road Trip anyone? Like I've said before I will help pay for gas and I have a mean CD collection lol.
Seattle Sole

Yeah, I don't want to plan anything really...but please someone feel free to step up with a list of ideas for us to consider, and then we can go from there.

If we hoop...all I ask is that it's indoors and not more than $5 a person for a day pass. Over $5 and I think people would be turned off.

Also, an asian foods set-up is a great idea, hot dogs and hamburgers are good and all....but something different would be nice too maybe.

If need be I can try contacting some folks at Nike again and see if they'd be interested, I honestly don't know how much interest there would be this time around, but it's worth a shot of course.

If twenty heads or more are interested it should be fun again, and a good park or an event room would be something to consider maybe.

I'm sure I can write some BS article for SC.com too if things go down. The pictures you guys took turned out really nice in that gallery type format we used, and thanks again to DJ, Jason Petrie, Keith, EL, and everyone who brought kicks to display, we can all agree that there was major heat on hand! I always love seein what EL is up to and his concepts and execution have evolved a ridiculous amount, good work man. GP Ultraflights, F*** Hypes, Reebok Reignmans, BG7 Foams, Chili Red Air Mores, and tons of other great stuff.

Please throw out some ideas everyone, and we can sort things out and see if there truly is interest to do some type of event.

I jsut want to rock my dmp's from the employee store man. They're soo coool and I only paid $160!!!! Plus I sold my VI's HAHA! SO THEY WERE FREE! AWESOME STUFFFF!
[/center]

^^^^ :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

theres this one thai restaurant.... i can get free food from them :wink:
wink.gif

i propose azn food, fried chicken, ..... and thats all i can think of

reppin' 503

Quote:
I jsut want to rock my dmp's from the employee store man. They're soo coool and I only paid $160!!!! Plus I sold my VI's HAHA!

So are you admitting that you sold shoes you purchased from the e.s.?
:smh:
nono.gif

j/p D.

@#%$ food lets bring out some kicks, play ball, smoke a lil and call it a day. If anyone wants food bring your own.

Quote:
food lets bring out some kicks, play ball, smoke a lil and call it a day. If anyone wants food bring your own.

@#%$ you

jk though.... or am i
reppin' 503

I could possibly make the drive over to Portland. Will know for sure when you guys set a date, but if I can't go, I'll be there next year for sure.
AIM: jeattila​

Seriously,

No need for a whole day plan. Let's just meet up at a park, bring whatever you got. Bud, beer, BBQ. BYOFood.

Pick a park and a day.
real DJ's spin vinyl

Back
Top Bottom