Blah blah blah...Another Oregon Summit? (Update Pg. 11)

b1lly hoyle

Banned
I've been talkin to a few people who've shown interest, and I was wondering if anyone else out there would care to put somethin together?

Last year's was fun, we had the food, raffles, and designers who showed up, and of course JP brought some stuff.

I don't really want to go through the trouble of planning everything, but if someone else wants to step up feel free.

Let's see if there's any interest and go from there.

Date? A Saturday in early August maybe?
I'M IN A ZONE MAN​

can we have it in seattle......pretty please

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

im pretty sure seattle is not located in oregon...

but if ur saying that we should possibly have a collaberation of washington/oregon summit then the farthest id go is probably vancouver... and thats still like a couple hour drive for seattle folks.

yes nick, i can help out but im sure somone from the last summit should take charge before i mess it all up :tongue:
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike

I'm defiantly down but this year would like to see more people bring out some kicks. Does not have to be any super rare @#%$ but just whatever people are into.

I thought last year was cool with the food, b-ball and just kicking back so would def be down to do it all over.

i guess i'm down as long as
i have a ride
sam can house me
i have prior notice

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

I'm expecting Mikey to drop in and arrange all this... considering the fact that me and him did the first one and him and billyhoyle did the second...

Viet you can always crash at my place... yes @#%$.

As far as activities for the Summit go.. I got a good idea... :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/center][/b]

:nerd:
nerd.gif
please plan ahead and schedule for a day that isnt 90+ degrees :nerd:
nerd.gif

reppin' 503

Im definitely down to make a Portland trip again...I had lots of fun. woulda had more fun if not for those damned double rims. I think some of the other WA people woulda had fun if they'd come down too.

lol? summit at the mall ehh.

Quote:
I think some of the other WA people woulda had fun if they'd come down too.

maybe some ppl can carpool with u if u make it down here :D
reppin' 503

Quote:
believe you mean the second and thrid summits... as I was the only one at the first one

Wow how can you claim to be the only one at the legendary first Oregon summit :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I was standing around footaction for 20 minutes like a @#%$ lame waiting to see if anybody else was gonna show :lol:
laugh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

Im down.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

<!-----<span style="font-size:xx-large;"><!-- for Life <-- :pimp:</div><!-----</span><!-----<br>Thats right... Soy's Back<br><br>

Weird I just assumed that all of you portland people lived in the same house like a dorm. I'd consider a trip down, but Khlav has to buy me a beer.

Quote:
Weird I just assumed that all of you portland people lived in the same house like a dorm.

Couldnt have said it any better myself.

And Khlav would have to buy me a case or beer.

Quote:
maybe some ppl can carpool with u if u make it down here

if I had the room, carpoolin would be fine with me...as long as the passengers were cool with listenin to my Ray-J CD's

Excuse me, but this would be the fifth summit...

Khlav as the only showee for the first...

Me and a couple of other fools saying whats up and staring at whoevers White/Red 18s was the second...

Then the third and fourth...

[/b]​

Quote:
If I hear one more time that Khlav was the only one to show up to the very first summit I'm going to boycott all remaining summits.

Seriously though you do realize what you are lacking here right?

Leverage.

How new are you DJ? Seriously you would think that by now you'd have realized not to take anything i say seriously or personally? PMS?

^^ I know this

Was not taken personal at all.

Just was really offended of the lack of respect given to me for my participation in the very first summit.

:tongue:
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom